Thursday, October 14, 2010

HISJDD ;-))

I feel better now. Much better. I'll remember not to repeat that doing again. That was just krazy. And I hope to forget whatever had happened too. Just make me forget, God. Make me to. ;-)

Ha-ha.
I laughed because the I-HATE-THE-WORLD takes place again. Yeah, I still feel that anyhow. 'cause life seems overrated now, and I almost got sick with it; v. sick. But I know I wanna finish good. You know, that good finish. A v. good finish. 'cause this is my life I'm talking about. My only life.

To look back, there were more than few times I thought I was a complete flop. I did, I did. But I remember my old sister told me this once. She said, "Everything is restartable". IDK what happened exactly, but I started to live since then. Yeah, just because of her accidental saying. It's just believable. Maybe it was just me who desperately wanted to believe her. To believe everything that is irreversible, is restartable. And that belief still lives in me, and will always be. ;-)

BTW it's Oct., 14. Well to dolphin defenders:
Happy International Save Japan Dolphins' Day.

Right, right school starts one hour late today, so I have sometime to clean up (and clear up) my room. 'cause I have been treasure hunting for days now, and I still am. So GTG.

P/S: Drat, my bread expires today.

Today's g'morn song:
*BTW it's Older Chests, not 9 crimes. (Typo, I guess? LOL)

G'bye,
RJ

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

moo October 17, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Woit, si gila. I think you did well lah! You just need a good rest ni, overload sgt dah. Just where's the laid-back raj? Looks like final yr has changed you babe, siyes! XP