Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to Live Properly #76


Wow.
Yesterday was somewhat full with surprises. The unpleasant ones; but I kinda sorted that out. Already did. For I couldn't be bothered by something that I clearly have no idea what they are and where they come from. Rumors had it. You know you can't stop people from talking. So yeah, let them say this and listen to that. But isn't funny that you always be the last to know all those (made ups) when you should be the first? Oh, I laughed big indeed. I think it's a pure joke.

And BTW joke, is a very serious thing. Not all people get it sometimes. I guess they are not funny enough to find out. ;-)

Well yeah, I'm not worried and I'm far from mad. Why? This doesn't seem to matter. But I still wanna write about it anyway. I think the joke is worth to write about. It is. ;-D

So OK, I got tests coming up and final, ohh final. Haha- I think I should probably go now.

May God Bless us all. Ameen.

BTW a special dedication to one of the dears;
Nadawesome;
this.is.for.you.

0 commentary(ies) ;O):