Monday, November 01, 2010

Hey Monday

November IS here.

I'm very certain that this month will pass just like wooshhh. And this week is the end of lecture series, and the beginning of hell. In fact today is. Well, final will begin on the 15th and will finish by 25th. Trust me, if there is ever people told you that life of a final year is easy-breezy, that person is just as much as krazy, as me. ;OD

Anyway, (I) try not to put it in any harder way than it should. Life is like that, and it changes everyday. I remember when I told my parents the other day, that I started to like living my hectic uni life, they weren't surprised. They said I'd grown up.  IDK if the elder sisters of mine had said the same thing, and if they had, then it's really my turn now. So maybe. Maybe when you start to love doing things you never loved before, you could call yourself as a grown up. Maybe.

Anyways, to recall back what Rice had spoken about life, well he was right. We've been programmed by the society; that to have such security is to be happy. Well, honestly, I have few in mind on what to have apart from those, and to say, they are actually many. However, they are not my priorities for now. So while I'm still finding ways on how to get there, perhaps I just stick with these S's. 'cause they make my loved ones happy and I don't mind to do that for a little while. Even if it means - I've been programmed. ;-)

Hokay, I shall get back to work. School starts early. Have a blast everyone. ;-)

and welcome back, John. ;-)