Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photo-cycling Pt III ;-)))


Hi- everyone. Well, this is the last part of it.
Just before I finally returned the kamera to my friend.

So yes, meet the library ;-)

I must say that probably cycling is the best way to do this. With countless stops; free parking, shortcuts and ahh, there's just you- I couldn't see why I shouldn't do this again. Only the fact that the weather can tell you when to stop, then you probably wanna listen, haha. All right, I think that's all. Enough with these big pixels. But if you wanna see more photos, feel free to check them in my FB album: Photo-cyling! I've made it for public viewing. I hope you enjoy looking thru these photos as much as I do. ;-)


Ahh, drat!
I thought of painting but I think I should start packing now.
Seem to forget about that, like really forget.
OK, I shall do it at home then!
 ;-)

to the ones who just finished like me; HAPPY HOLS guys!

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

ANAS!!! November 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

nice pics

RJ November 27, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Thx anas! :DD

Anonymous November 30, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

awesome..and for some reason, the anonymous button is working

RJ November 30, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

I guess it's already been fixed ;-)

rajanurhazirah December 9, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

awesome shits!

shots* i mean. ah well :D

RJ December 10, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

YW!

*TY, I mean. ahhh well ;-DD