Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunny Day ;-D

I'm thinking, I'm thinking. Right, at some point, inconsistency have a certain amount of permanence about it. But I couldn't think of what, I just know that there is. ;-)

Hmm. It's just unusual for me to do, to say, things I usually don't. So this is gonna take sometime to the settlement, and to live with the fact that they will keep on wanting to read, I get used to that. I mean most writers do, just when we write about the readers. We kinda get used to it. Have to. ;-)

Hmm. Most recent, I've been told not to. Apparently people can actually tell you on what you shouldn't do. And it's somewhat strange that I couldn't fight on that one. Maybe that's what I've been doing and therefore I should not. But indirectly, it didn't feel good as much knowing that your artificial writings are true, yet they seem superficial. Hoho, never mind that. Maybe they are. ;-) 

So another weekend just kinda zipped by. The rain sounds like WTV it hits. 
Can't wait to get out from this weather.
I wanna do the so much-needed running. ;-)

Right, I shouldn't let the mood fall. And I obviously need to speed up my reading; to register them as many as I could into the memory by tonight. So I will need to forget this, for awhile. Yeah, it's not depressing, it's just it. But maybe a little too delicate this time. ;-)

OK, let's get going. Yes people, g'day ahead! Taa! ;-)


To certain no one;
I'm on your side, when nobody is. 
But, don't I already know.

You cheer up all right, I'll do what I do.
You - worry not.
;-)

RJ