Thursday, December 16, 2010

I feel fate ;-)

I found something V useful today. Something which is V peaceful. And it seems like I'm not gonna promise that I will write about that something anytime soon. Maybe never. 'cause that something needs to stay much, much longer this time. I mean to stay with (just) me.

Well, well well. Life is a lot less crowded now; but it doesn't make me feel any poorer. It just reminds me that I should have more. Want more. I like it. I like it V much. And with that, my interest obviously won't go to anything else. Not further, I could tell.

Finally, something is worth to work for. V worth actually. ;-) 

OK, I finish it off with an old song from Rice; Volcano.

I am thanking God, thanking them and thanking you.
for this, for them, and for you.
;-)

Ciao.

0 commentary(ies) ;O):