LBS ;-|
As usual, grocery shopping was really fun. ;-)
Ahh yes, I finally went to see the doctor. I was (dead) nervous 'cause I was too afraid to know what actually went wrong. But I wanna stop feeling worried so I need to find out today. My hands were cold so my parents laughed at me. I guess I was just nervous. Well I really was.
#holding the queue number
And the thought of sugar level is gonna be super high nearly killed me. Thank God that the reality was kind. I was completely fine. Everything else was normal except; the blood pressure and my digestion system . The blood pressure was somewhat low; and that should explain the constant light-headedness I was having for the whole week.
Well yeah, I obviously, obviously, need to eat properly. Live properly.
post script: Feeling flat now. Flat, flat, flat. ;-|







1 commentary(ies) ;O):
Eat properly ya since now u can cook,so cook something healthy for urself!;)
Post a Comment