Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Leave and live ;-)

Hi, hello everyone ;-)

Yes, yes. I'd skipped few days and I only come back now. ;-D

Uhm, I have an announcement to make this time. Well it turned out that I finally decided to stop blogging from the beginning of 2011 onwards and since IDK when I'm gonna come back, so I might have to call it a long break. This is for real. Though it seems like so many times, I'm gonna do it anyway. I love this blog but it's time to let go. ;-) So if I could really reason out why I am doing this, well it's just one of the many things that I've been wanting to do and I feel 2011 is just the right year to do it. And I, I eventually fell for that 'why not'. ;-D

But of course, I'm not gonna leave just like that. This blog will stay for awhile and now for the last week of 2010, I do have things to write about, perhaps for the last time. ;-)

As we know, for the next three days, there will be new resolutions for most of us and for some, they are just  another renewed version (clearly, I'm the latter, haha). And the fact that they happen every year, we all wanna change because we always want something better, to be better, and I know that's always been a good choice.

But after that many years, I only started to see something else. I love changes but I do actually like it best when something doesn't change, when everything else does.  Or a person doesn't change, when everyone else does. IDK if I am anything like that, and I'm not judging anyone right now, it's just that I was moved by the resistance. At some points, these kinds are being true to themselves regardless of time and they deal with life with no fear and I really like that. Awkward as always, but they truly inspire me. So I had to find more like these and stay with them as long as I could be. Well if I were that lucky. ;-)

And to be frank with you, 2010 is one of the toughest, most weird but good years I had so far. IDK what to expect from 2011, but I know I wanna do my very best until I get what I want. Life is sure is funny, so I wanna play it seriously. To leave the past behind and live with the present is a common sense now. To leave and live. ;-D

Right, I am leaving this blog for good. I gotta travel the life alone for now (without being lonely for sure!) ;-D And ohh, I still write anyway even if it's not here. But thank you so, so much for reading my writings all this while. Do forgive me for any kinds of sins that I wrote and I hope that they could somehow inspire you to live your life if in any way just as much as you guys did to me. ;-)) And for the coming 2011, I wish you all a V happy new year! :-D

and here's my good bye gift:


Well someday.
;-)

G'bye dears!
OX,

RJ

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

moo December 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

This is a total sadness for me! =(

Now I lost a place to go for my blogwalking.

RJ December 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Well that's V sweet, but sorry moo. ;-)