Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No reason. ;-)

"Why did you do that?"
"Well just because."
"What? ... Why?"

There you go. People. They won't believe if you have no motive for doing things. They just won't. Like you must have something going on with you, that put you to it. And the questions keep looping until you come up with something like reasoning. But you know that's not why you did it in the first place. And when you begin to say, you don't like your own answer. Because there wasn't supposed to be any.

So it's true, that sometimes nothing is ever going on. Now indeed, I slowly get the feeling of being misunderstood, or sitting at the opposite side; that I don't understand enough about the world. It seems like reasons work like some kinda evidence in every sense; and with everyone around being the judge. How uncomfortable.

Right, enough about that. That was just me who loves to rant before I snooze.

Ahh too bad I'm too sleepy to write more and I have to get ready for tomorrow.

G'nite! *abrupt

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

jinjaa December 14, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

heyy...lame xonline?

RJ December 15, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

well I was on leave :D