Photo-cooking Pt II
change of sauce;
less veges;
but I still don't get that kind of taste.
Right, gotta work more on this.
I remember something about my way-too-smart-friend asking me when I started to hold hot pans and use chopping boards. She was wondering if that was really me, love cooking or it was just an excuse to take photographs behind the scene. Haha, but I have yet to answer her that. We just got interrupted by a phone call and I was feeling somewhat relieved for I didn't know exactly what I should tell her. So in the end, we both kinda forgot her question when I, literally did not. Hihi. ;-)
But if I could tell her now and if she still remembered that Qs of hers,
well this is what I'd say:
"You got me, babe.
I love food, photography, and whatever comes in between."
a Kamera.
;-)
Cheerio!


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment