Saturday, December 04, 2010

Right, I just don't ;-)

The seconds I look through Jamie O's recipes, I get horribly depressed. Because I am an absolute minion who doesn't have much skills in cooking but have a serious ambition of wanting to eat whatever printed in his books. And that finally put me to cook. Ahh there's more, I also (very) in love with food-ography. ;-)

So it has been many, many years (and still counting) I have been that creepy minion inside, while behaving normal outside. And every holiday reminds me of it. It did feel like hundreds years though. Until Jamie got married with Jools. Until they were both pregnant with their forth, fifth? Hahhhh, I didn't care to cook not until I figure out that I had  more love for food these days. And creating them to taste would simply be the best. Trials, trials and more trials. ;-)

Ark, I had too much stir-fry food this week. Of all categories. So I gotta improve and keep taking notes on health. But I'm thinking of heating the oven tomorrow. For I already miss that Victoria sandwich cake. Bahahaha. XD

Until then! 

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Jinjaa December 5, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Nosey's loving cooking!FINALLY!!bahahha

RJ December 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

ya jinjaa!