Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My off-day :)

I'm not working today. So, I got some time to update this thing. Well, I must say that it's my very first time working at tuition centre. It is located nearby my house so, I just walk there. The classes are on every Monday and Tuesday, and my shift is from 1600 to 2300. Since I'm just a novice, so I just need to mark the worksheets and papers.
On my first day of working, I thought I won't deal with the kids yet, but I was wrong. Totally. It struck me when this young boy, called me 'Teacher'. And I was like w-h-a-t? (I have yet to teach them yet, really) That little pumpkin asked me to give him his homework. Olrite, they have homework? And why there's nobody told me bout it! I pretend that I was preparing his homework, while going thru his book report. Ah, yes! The worksheets. All I need to do was just to prepare his worksheets to bring home. Great. Don't tell me that I couldn't handle these kids. But, yes, they scared me a lil'.
The next day, which was yesterday, I went to work. Supposed it was my off day too, a s there were still some homework to be marked, so I showed up. I came a bit later, coz my friends came to my house. It was lunch hour, and yes, only 2 people were there; Kak Wenn and Kak Ja. However, not long after that, they went out for lunch. So I was all alone. To bad, I didn't bring my camera, or else, I could take some pics! Hey, hey, I gotta do my job. So, I finished all my work, round 1830, I went back. Hm, not bad, 6 hours working. :) Later that night, I hit the bed soon enough!
And as for today, I woke up late, bathed late, eat late, everything is late. But tonite, I have to sleep early, and be ready for tomorrow. Because might be my first class. I prefer marking and prepare the homework. I'm just not fit for the job, but I love watching those kids.
ah la la la la la, life's wonderful~ :B

0 commentary(ies) ;O):