Telly time!
Isn't she ahh-dorable? =) The reason why I pick her, it's bcoz there are some fun facts that you need to know~ (thou you might already)
-->Did you ever notice that the woman in this most of paintings has no eyebrows? It's true. Look closely! Bcoz women at that time were considered more beautiful if they had their eyebrows shaved.
well, thought of doing that. hahaha :P
Wait. Oh-oh. Today it's been 27 days. 9x3 days at home. Great. And I got almost 24 days to fill in. Fuhh. Last week, full of puzzles, and this week, hmmm, tv!
Hahaha.
Hahaha.
Happy but crazy.
OK, let's not waste our time. Here are some of the shows that I've been watching lately;
Today & Yesternight:
1. The Mister Mom
2. Criminal Minds
3.All the cartoons in the world!!!
All-Time-Favorite & The-Oh-S0-Many Times:
1. Mcleod's Daughters
(the guys in Killarneys and the girls in Drovers; TOUGHHH!)
2.The Nanny
(Nanny Fine? she's such a joy :)
Comedies & Funnn:
1. My Wife & Kids
(The Wayans are genius! Fun-demental)
2. My Name is Earl
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Still Standing
5. Grounded For Life
6. 2 Men & a Half
Inspiring:
1. Homeless to Harvard
(I watched this one fer so many times, and I still cried!)
I Got No Choice- But to Watch!:
1. Tree In Heaven
(this series, really FULL of tears, sighhh! I don't really fancy the brother, oopps)
2. Merlin Pt 1 & 2
(happily ever after~predictable)
Talk About Sci-Nature:
1. Nat Geo
(I just discovered that history, erm, is funn? lol~)
2. How Do They Do It
(nice one!)
3. The Jeff Corwin Experience
(he loves to talk to himself, but what the heck, that's cute~)
Talk show:
1. The Ellen DeGeneres Show
(She's natural! She's the mann~ hehe)
2. The Oprah Winfrey Show
(I just couldn't believe that these ppl just give away thgs fer free! She's a charity woman!)
3. The May Lee Show
(is she a singaporean? she looks like one, hehe)
I could have died without tv.


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment