Wohohoho! ZzZZZz
There are times where I sleep like for 6 hours, and sometimes; 10hrs and 11hrs, okayy, all in all, I sleep,quite, well, a lot. Okay, just, a lot. It's bcoz I have this sleeping problem eversince my hols began, which I hard to sleep at night, being restless; and sometimes I eat before I sleep. Which it's bad, I know. Hehehe. But, I'm fixing it. Let see what can I do with it.
Assignment #1: Sleep
So, that's why I decided to do some assignment to improve the way I live my life now :) and since I sleep a lot these days, maybe I should start with my sleeping hours.
Assignment #1: Sleep
So, that's why I decided to do some assignment to improve the way I live my life now :) and since I sleep a lot these days, maybe I should start with my sleeping hours.
- On average, Elephants sleep for about 2 hours per day.
....impressive! but I don't wanna be like the elephants. 2 hours? Wow.
NEXT!
- Ants do not sleep.
....oh, I forgot, these creatures are the hardworking ones. hehe.
I need to sleep, but it's not that too much or too little.
Btw, how much is too much, anyway? :P
Olrite, what do we have next?
- Only humans sleep on their backs.
Haha, it makes sense there, but where is the sleeping hours? :(
Next! Next! Next!
Oh? No more?
to be continued!


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment