Who waits fer all surely wins! :)
*counting days*
8 more days left!
Greetings. Today I've been to Desa Water Park. We have this family day, they say. But there are only three of us, Ma; Zrae and me, of course. The rest, they had to go somewhere else. Heh. Actually, my mom thought of not joining it, but as we insist, so, here we are. :) Well, as I could recall, I hardly go to this such place, so I kinda excited about it. *laughs* I tell you what how it went.
The usuals; rise and shine early, took my shower, eating kuih and nasi lemak some more fer breakfast, and we arrive there around 0845. As we got there, I saw this gorgeous kid who was happened to be the child of one of my mom's colleagues. So, so, so ah-dorable! Wearing teddy bagpack, haih, my twin and I took lotsa of pics of him! :P
It was time fer registration. I got this goody bag; with food and beach ball inside? hahaha, not bad~ Looking at those prizes and hampers, and those kids' eyes tempting to win the telematch; I guess, it is time fer me to quit. Sigh!
Well, what can I say about the place, hmm, compared to Sunway Lagoon, it is not really big and not so much variety, but the thing that I considered as the most thrilling part, is certainly the SHOCKWAVE! *chuckles* and not to forget, the Tunnel, it was kinda dark in there, but I love the speed. hehe.
Finished with the wet and sloppy slides, we decided to try the ultimate one, Thunderbolt. We need to queue up and finally, it was our turn. We cut the line! Bcoz it was only me and Zrae since at least you need 3 people to ride it. Hence, we join the 2 kids before, before us! :) Yippie
Seriously, it's kinda pain in the arse. Perhaps, I'm too old fer this :P
I had fun there, bcoz the last time I went to this park-never. Haha.
Ahh, anyway, fer those who is interested; the prices fer the tix:
Adult: RM 18
Kids: RM 12
and not to forget fer those who can't swim :)
Single tube: RM 5
Double (fer 2 ppl) : RM 7
I manage to try these 2, exchange the 2singles with one double! When we were done with the single ones. Lalalala~ (it's not allowed, but you never know until you try~hehehe
olrite, tata fer now
I manage to try these 2, exchange the 2singles with one double! When we were done with the single ones. Lalalala~ (it's not allowed, but you never know until you try~hehehe
olrite, tata fer now
psst-hmm, now I realised I'm growing up, fast. But looking back, I've been living fer 7065 days! Isn't that something that I should be grateful about? Yes. I must.


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment