Saturday, August 11, 2007

A beautiful pain :)

Greetings :)

Many things had happened lately. So many. Some are good, and some are bad. Honestly, I don't know where to begin, so I guess I just tell you guys right from the end. That way, much easier I guess. Haha.

Uhm, this morning, I feel different; resuscitated. I'm not a human torch anymore! That's awesome. Very. Okay, what happened to me the days before was, I got sick. I got so sick that I couldn't eat thou I was starving. And of course, I was getting weaker and dependent. It struck me well me when I knew that I would get this fever, sore throat, flu (I don't fancy this one!), and last but not least; my upset stomach. (T_T)

Olrite, enough with the complaint and grievance. Life is too short to be sad. So, my first attempt to fill up my day was to read comics. It didn't work. Fer that reason, I changed my mind to chores. I need to clean up all the mess that I'd made. Obviously, there's a lot. But I felt a whole lot better than just staying on the bed, dying. :P Besides, I could say that I was sweating like a pig! A state of being healthy but not pink, yet. hehe

About my stomach, I think I'll start taking fruits fer my breakfast as well as other meals, everyday, just to make sure that I have a balanced diet and fiber, of course :P Being sick is not nice to me. Coz I don't get to taste the food, to smell thou they're not the pleasant ones; thou your mind is still working, not the body. Which is sucks.

*thinking*

But I'm looking at myself now, I'm just fine. Just that, yah, my immunity system is weak, provisionally, but I still can see the sunrise thru my window, listening to my neighbors chit chatting, fresh morning air to breathe, strong legs to run, hands to touch and feel, ahh, there are too many wonderful gifts I own. Heaps. :)

As we are young and healthy and everything functions as it should, we probably don’t give our body a second thought. Well, that's what I thought! Laughs~

Hmmmmmmmm. Sometimes, when there's no pain, we couldn't define how much pleasure we have. Well, I just couldn't, and that's why I get sick at times~ *smiling*

0 commentary(ies) ;O):