Farewell but NOT Absolutely G'bye!
It's twelve midnight and today's 12th of August. My dear foe is gonna leave M'sia fer good. Haha.
Funny thing that he kept on mentioning DURIAN fer the umpteenth time! Well, my advice fer you Muff; get a grip. U.S people don't fancy durian that much. Laughs! *rofl*
Hmmm, another thing is, ROTI CANAI? Well, lucky you that this one I'm sure they haf. But I'm also sure that you're gonna eat the frozen ones. (unless you know how to make on your own, as if lah kan!)
Haha
Hahaha
Haha
So, ok, ok. Laugh no more.
Well, pal;
MAY YOU HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY
&
ALL THE BEST IN LIFE!
(*my prayers will always be with ya~ *winks*)
So long Muff !

pssst! You'll be seeing this a lot! :P
best wishes;
grey11th :B


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
IS THAT A BEE HIVE???!!!
omg.
I dont know~ *shrugs*
But lets hope it's NOT!
:P
Post a Comment