Holy-days ;O)
it's almost end of the year lah
but I can say that I have nice holidays, sort of
oh yea, I'm goin' to a motivation camp soon. (tomorrow!)hehe, hardly pack *lazy* I really don't know what to expect from the camp actually. Just hope I'm gonna haf a good time there!
GOOD NEWS: I maintain 1 kilo that I gained last time! So happy :D
BAD NEWS: My sports shoes xbersentuh langsung! coz I don't jog :(
yalah, u gain some u lose some. >_<
ahh, my telly is out of astro due to some technical probs! I missed YAKITATE JAPAN!! and McLeod's Daughters. Which is...Haish.
It's been raining all day here, so it's kinda cold at night (the reason that I hard to bathe early lately!) Poor those people who are affected somehow. :(
I sense hunger rite now. Better eat some. Nways, thx to dear Ayong who kindly cook fer us today! *It's chicken rice, I tell you~ Nice2, next time boleh masak lagi yea, Ayong? ;P



0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment