A night with James Morr! :O)
I had a blast! Being at James Morrison’s acoustic live in KLCC recently was really something. I never thought of seeing him live! I was so so so thrilled. But before we reach to that, let me rewind few hours before the concert.
Well, there was one extra ticket since Angah dearie could not make it (m so sorry fer her!) and I thought Zirah would replace her. But then again, Zirah said, she got this one general knowledge quiz (as she claimed it was) on the same day. So, Ayong and I gotta find someone else to replace her. Of course, it was a short notice and I couldn’t manage to get any of my mates to go but ended up to know all their plans fer this hols! Ha-ha! Funnn! But there’s no time fer that. After spending so much time on searching and my credit went low, the oh-so-lame Zirah, suddenly texted us, saying that she could join us, that her friend would replace her. (and I was like, okay, is this a joke?) DANGG!!!
So, Ayong made her way back home and she gotta pick Miss Zirah at her college and guess what? Traffic jam. The very last thing we wanted. Ayong kept on saying that she would straightaway drive to the concert but the thing was, the tickets were with me. And I was at home. Laughing out loud!!! (God loves me, smiles)
To make it short, were arrived later. Suppose the concert started at 8, but THANK GOD we just missed only the opening part. Haha. Excited to watch James and afraid that we might miss his performance, however the girl who was in charge said that James's was the last one. GREAT. And so, we entered the hall!
Inside, it was pretty dark, so we were ushered by some guy and asking about the tag and we were directed to our seats. Well, as expected, since so many crowd, we sat at the back. Well, we thought we could have moved forward later. And yes, we did. :) (fer the sake of James!)
About 2305, time fer James! haha. The crowds cheered up like hell. Shouting fer his name. I did that too. A lot. And the very funny thing, one of his band mate, having the same hairstyle like James’ had. And of course, all of us like…JAMES!!! But it wasn’t him! LOL! Haiya! Soon after that, he finally showed up. There he stood, in a pink shirt with a cute vest. Short and curly hair. (think I'll cut mine like him!) And, yes, yes, we were all screaming, crying happily. I just couldn't believe my eyes. He was right in front of me. Only 2, 3 meters away. I SWEAR! :O)
I don't know how exactly I felt, but I'm sure it was a great one. It's like a dream comes true! God, I know it's a concert, but this one, is one of a kind. B'coz it was James Morrison. I think I would go for his concert wherever and whenever it is. I just love him! He really can sing live! I love his music. He really got the soul. If you know what I mean. :) and obviously, he's funny!
We got to listen to one of his new songs! As he is working on his new album. *I can't wait! Certainly, it was nice, nice and nice! (ahh, I just love anything bout him, don't I?) :P
Okay, actually, there's a lotttttt of things I would lovvvve to tell u guys, but then, I just couldn't stop admiring him when I write about JMorr.
Lastly;
I LOVE JAMES MORR! ;O)


3 commentary(ies) ;O):
Interesting to know.
you rocks. I never been @ concert. haha no life
@blank172: haha, well I dont go to every concert u see, just the ones that i like :O) ohhh, i know2, maybe next time, i shud ask u to tag along! *dont get me wrong, ur not the 'replacement' XP
Post a Comment