Saturday, January 03, 2009

Back to school again. ;O)

It's Saturday already? *long pause* I've just finished listing, not packing. Ha-ha! Tomorrow I'll be back to UTP. So I'm starting to wish good bye to the good food (I'm gonna miss this one like heaven!), cute tedds (and this one too!), awesome TV(and so this one) , fast internet (this too) , cooking pans? XP (I guess), and especially to the people at home!! 

@abah: you've been a great company while I'm at home, no other Dad would help me up with the chores, I swear. (^^,)('")
@ma: thanks for the best food you cook and I'm sorry for plucking your pudding tree. (I feel truly bad and sorry) I love you both and I will do my bestest and make you proud ;O) 
@Angah: thanks for the tshirt and makan2, and pls, pls work harder so you'll get promoted! Good luck with your diet!
@Zirah: ... ahh, I must say I'm glad you bought something that you couldn't EAT! Bwahahaha! Haf funn at Sarawak! *I'm so jealous* T_T

and last but not the least:
@Ne-yong: I wish I could see you on your homecoming, but anyway CONGRATS for the good result and all the best for your Phd soon! :)

This is a sad post, I believe. Bahh. 
But this is NOT MY LAST GOODBYE, okay?
Will be back in a week to sit for my driving test, fuhh. 

All right, all right. I need to buy stuff before going back. And I need to shower. Ahh, today is probably my last day of my late-afternoon-shower!
Okay, now that is sad.

I'm signing OUT.

11 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

alah2.kesianye taleh mandi lewat2 lagi da??hahaha

RJ January 3, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

@OT: shut uppp! XP

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

[quote]cooking pans? [/quote]

lol!
haha.mandi cpat!
btw.balik ahad?cpatnye!

yeay.pas nih my self da ad drebar.u!sana!
ok!
u!sini!
ok!

ANAS!!! January 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Finally... after long holiday... u haf to menghadap buku semula.. Im very happy... HAHAHAHHA

RJ January 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

@sangcXL3: sangat kejammm
@anas: sangat sangat kejiii

atikah adnan January 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

mate! balik mate! i kat utp ni.. *sigh... :(

FiSHY@iKe January 4, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

well, late-afternoon-shower, erm... we're about to start having it, aren't we, zizi? :P good luck with your new sem, mate! ;)

RJ January 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

okay everyone's comment mmg xmemberangsangkan! *down* T_T

FiSHY@iKe January 4, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

don't worry, be happy! :D

RJ January 5, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

haha, yerp2, I was kidding ;OP
anyway thx muiz ;O)

inchemohdfarouk January 7, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

ouh.
da down?
erk~
haha.ok2.tuka2.gud luk for u driving test!