She's feeling lucky XP
i. Well, hola 200nine!
Hi all. It's the second day of 2009. Well, I'm thrilled to live for this new year. Yeah, it's time to keep on moving and changing! :) It's all about gaining...and this is the year!
My GAINing list would be:
1|ONE ; to have an ideal weight.
2|TWO ; more money ($_$)
3|THREE ; cool experiences!
4|FOUR ; friends not enemies.
5|FIVE ; good grades, yeahhh
6|SIX ; speed and power!
7|SEVEN ; positive mind
8|EIGHT ; dis-cip-line & stay focused
9|NINE ; happiness :O)
Ahha, there it is. 9 goals for 200nine.I know they are supposed to be inside my diary, but I think it's pretty cool to place it here as well (as a reminder, I hope). Anyway, the list is not in order. They are all EQUALLY important to me. This year, I'm not letting other ppl to use me, but I will totally use myself! So good luck to me! ;D
===
ii. Angah this post is for you.
Ohh yesterday, Angah and I went out to KLCC together with our two cousins; Fadhil and Biha watching a WDisney movie called Bedtime Stories. The movie was quite funn and it's certainly suitable for the family and kids. :) Yah, the movie was full so we got no choice but to sit at the fourth line from the screen (my neck and head were almost crammed, haha (^^,") But hey, I did enjoy somehow. So after all the laughing and rolling, we wandering round to find a place to stuff ourselves with good food. Haha, guess what, Nando's was not full. So what the heaven are we waiting for? Makannn!

picture courtesy: Ng
Alright, so we come to the moment where Angah was feeling lucky. What actually happened was, there was a lucky contest where the two lucky diners who submit their forms with the correct answer will win a 5-day-trip to either South Africa (Grand prize!) or the UK (2nd) or Australia (3rd) and for the consolation prizes; RM100 Nando's voucher. For every RM 25 spent, you will get an entry form. And that day, we spent round RM 80, so we got three entries. At the time when we wanted to fill up the form, we were asked to write our check number. Hmm...CHK 5678? Wooo, it rhymed. And again, the date; Jan 1, 2009. Seeing all these making me and Angah excited. She's feeling lucky. And I could sense that too. ;D
Hope we will win the grand prize. Okay, any of the three would be great. Oh-oh, the least could be the vouchers. ;O) AMINNN to that!
Okay peeps. Gotta get going.
So I'm wishing all of you a wonderful new year and may Allah's blessingsss be upon us all.
*Hip, hip, horaaay!*
Lol, I just wanna do that somehow :P


7 commentary(ies) ;O):
ouh...
cpat2.nk tgk ur hip2 hooray yg paling tinggi!
(imagng u lompat!)
@sangcxl3: hoho, wokeh! *hip, hip....wahhhh, I suddenly can fly lahh! XP
gudluck lah yea chk 5678....he he.(baaaaaddd luck)
@Hulubalang: thanxies! (I take the first part! XP) anyway, halo ima ;)
1st
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2nd
good luck with ur goals
3rd
KLCC ader nandos??? Since when??
dah lame gile tak pegi KLCC
4th
good luck with chk 5678
None of them were in my travel list for 2009 resolutions. But I'm going back! Chk 5678, nice! Tbl 1/1 on 1/1/09 with 5678(9) ... 1009 (SHINTA)... 4:56... Brrrrrr numbers!
@anas:
1.Happy New Year 2009 to you. ( I hope it's not too late)
2.I don't knw what are your goals for this yr, but I'm sure you do haf one at least.
3.Yesss, KLCC have Nando's. And if I'm not mistaken on your way out fro/to Putra train and opposite of Delifrance? (ya ka? >.<)
4. ohh, thank you! :)
@rafie: none of them? maybe that's bcoz you dont have weight or money issue. haha. Ahh, yes, those numbers are kerayyzayy and lucky (biggg hope!)
and btw, what are you doing here??? You are supposed to leave comment on the latest post rafie, haha! *read this post later. XP anyway, thank you for coming!
Post a Comment