Moving on and on; and never look back ;O)
"Someone once told me;
don't be jealous, be glad."
Seeing all my friends, and friends of friends are all living up their passions, which somehow have made me happy and yes, deep down I'm jealous. And from jealousy turns to unhappiness. Yes, everything happens for some reasons. Goods and bads, happy or sad, ups and downs. All things will come round and round until everything falls back into their places. Well, I'll wait for my good turn to come; with patience of course. And I'll be ready for the next and next and next turn. Whatever that is. ;O)
As I always tell myself and I will from this moment on;
"Be grateful. For being grateful is to work harder and harder!
coz Allah is always and will always help those who help themselves."
(^^,*)
This is the decision I made.
It's my choice. It's my responsibilty.
So I will prove to myself ,that I'm making the right decision.
and I will. Insya Allah ;O)))
psst- and a very good luck wish to you, phreak!


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
"Don't be jealous, be glad" for once you're on top. You would like others to be there to - friends and family.
Who's the phreak anyway?
*Nice blog header. Little bird - pronounced with Northern English accent (with the silent 't').
And entah di mana link yang dikatakan :P
lol rafie lol
haha, no links for today
no wonder i feel so peaceful
haha~!
oh phreak?
a goood friend of mine
:)
Post a Comment