Saturday, January 10, 2009

A strange request for strangers!

*this post is not meant to hurt anybody, but I gotta say it*

Right at this moment, all I need is a stranger to talk to.
I dont need to know their names. 
I mean I dont really have to know them.
We could just talk almost about everything. 
And that would be awesome.
Well, maybe that's when I most probably be myself. 
It's all about truth.
Because no one can really see or listen to whatever I'm trying to say.
Imaginary friend?
I got plenty already.
I know I got Allah with me.
as well as my family & friends.
but I wish could tell them anything without saying.
how's that possible?
...
well, I should at least be grateful for those people I have with me until now  :)
hmm OK, I'm done here. 

psst- but I still  want to meet you strangers! Cool strangers. :O)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

inchemohdfarouk January 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

ak stranger.wakaka.;)
gud luk with things tht u need to face!
dude.happy!
ALLAH is there!~

RJ January 12, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

@farouk: haha! thx ;O) yerp2, ther's no room for gving up. Ahh, anyway just not to let you down, HALO STRANGER! TODAY MASAK APE??? XP

Hariry Ariffin January 28, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Jadi lapar tengok your blog. :D

BTW, Hi!

RJ January 29, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

@Hariry: a bigggg HALO to you too. Lapa? You bet I felt the same way when I uploaded all thos pics. >.< anyway, keep coming! *manela tau got real food waiting. haha!