Monday, January 12, 2009

You can eat this post(!) #1

Salam and good morning y'all.
I'm back at home right now and again, the food is beauuuutiful(!) 
So, talking about food, what I'm gonna do today is to share (visually, not physically, LOL!)  with all of you who is just dropping by, with the the good food I'm having at home.
**winks** 
But, fyi, only few of them will be posted not all
and sorry for that.
(coz there are way toooo many, peeps, too many)
Haha! So alright, food momento!
*yokatta!*
1.asam pedas 2.pucuk paku goreng 3,5. spaghetti 4.bubur pulut hitam 6.sup ikan merah 7.ayam goreng bercili 8.kuewtiaw goreng 
(food creditsss : to ma! :)

I believe everyone thinks their moms cook the best food.
and I'm proud to say that I think so too ;B
and I think what makes their cookings best is that; 
the meals unite the family!
*grinning*
well, my mum is still working
so she doesnt cook, everyday
but when she's already retired
I'm sure me, my dad and my sisters will be the HAPPIEST people alive!
\(^O^)/\(^O^)/

Ohho, I'm turning 21 this year. 
Well, I'm still learning on how to cook like my mum.
Progress? Haha, I'm still at the tasting-phase.
*I need to get the real taste of my mum's cookings  you see, LOL.
Alright2, I cook sometimes  ;OP
But hey, if you really wonder why I still dont take charge in the kitchen at my age? (20's)
I thought:
Why cook when there's the best cook around?!
Haha, there you go, another excuse.
(^^,#)
Kah kah kah, that's why I'm learning right now.
I must keep the receipes alive!
...so that I can eat them, forever?
(Some sort, but the thing is, I want my future family to taste the great food like I'm having right now!)
Ah la, so nice. (^^,)

*sniff,sniff*
OMG! I see food at the kitchen!
Ohh, it's number 6!
Today's lunch: SUP IKAN MERAH + KANGKUNG + SAMBAL BELACAN

Haha! My favourite fish for soup!
M so out of here~
tata for now! 
XP

10 commentary(ies) ;O):

inchemohdfaroukbinmohdsaad January 12, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

O_O!

ccaaaabbbooottt!!!!
wahaaa

ANAS!!! January 12, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

eik.. apesal baru pegi dah balik smule??? homesick?? hehehehe..

but, looking at the positive side, the fact tat u can drive now, why dont u send some to my hse. Kihkih.

ur twin brape lame brada di sarawak??

RJ January 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

@anas: ohh, homesick? yes, the food made me. but Anas, the fact that m going back is simply because i got driving test this Friday, so I'm not officially can drive to your house for food delivery yet ;OP

btw, zirah will be back this Friday too. She's having a blast for 5 days there, haha.

@farouk: and hey mr, what's up with the caaaboot? u were seeing something? O.O

inchemohdfarouk January 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

[quote]Well, I'm still learning on how to cook[/quote]

0_0!
i was shock.raja mau masak!~
caabboott!!

da dapat?huhu.tht wht i meant.^_^Y

sya-shan January 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

wey, kalo ko masak kt utp nie. jgn lupe ajak akooow..

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

damn.blk makan??omg.hey.ask ur mom to cook kuah kacang for me eh.sedap2.heeee.;p

RJ January 12, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

@noL: haha, jomm jommm. Weh, I'm the one who shud sed that first okayy? XP

@OT: you wish! hahahaha!

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

hey hey grey
what's kicking???
wow, i didn't know that your blog is still on
btw oi, u stop scribbling or what?
since when?
xnampak pon any design
sighhh!
free2 nnt singgah la my page, ok?
:)
anyway, good luck with your driving!
lepas ni, leh la round2 satu duniaaa :P

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

grey!
haha!
u r funny s alwayz
but i like it a lot!
keep it up!
:)

RJ January 14, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

@ kob: hi dude! LTNC! yahh, I know. This one pon almost dead I tell you. But I think I wanna keep it more alive from now on. Teehe! Scribbling? Lol, that one pon naseb yg same dgn my blog. Haha! Baeklah, akan berusaha! :B ohh, ur page? Sure! the same old link kah?

@mooshy: mooshy! i miss u hard. :( btw keep coming!