You can eat this post(!) #2
Greetings, greetings, greetings!
Lately I'm in the food-mood.
So here's a another post that I hope you guys get to eat ;P
Well, these photos were the meals that I had for last night dinner.
But which of these that you think,
... I actually cooked?
(^^,?)
I. Sup sayur!
II. Ikan terubuk goreng feat. kicap pedas ;OD
III. Udang masak bercili ;O)
Just cast your vote people!
It's for funnn!
*answer can be more than one. heh.
I know, I know you all must be laughing at me right now.
and I could see some of you even rolling!
Go on, go on. Pfft. XP
psst- I just watched Ip Man. So voters, be nice. You don't wanna end up like those villains. Watchhhaaaa! Lol. XOP


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
Haha. nice2.
hopefully udang masak bercili!coz got ur big nose ther!n also ikan masak terubuk.but i prefer udang masak bercili lah.hehehe.
if answer can be more then one,ill vote
all of 10!
including previous post.boleh kan?
:p
my guess is..ko si tukang gaul..dan bknnya masak
haha!
lol
@munir: I heard you can cook? :P
@OT: Hope? I start to feel the pressure right here! Haha!
@sangcXL3: haha, 10? okay dude, since you vote the most, here's an extra...gula-gula HACKS! XP
@fitto: dear, you are half-right! ;OD
guys guys, see answer on the next post!
Post a Comment