I dont know what to name this post! #1
Morning peeps. Ho-ho, long time no post (again and again). I've been meaning to do so, but been busy for the last 2 weeks (almost), bcoz heh, hafto settle all the registration for all courses in the world you see!
nah, that part I made up.
I've got nothing, really, to tell about and I'm sure that the registration week is not gonna be a fun story to be told anyway. But there are stories about the people around me. Like my family. Friends. Strangers. Ahha! Let's talk about these people. ;O)
My family updates;
Abah says that he wants to find and get a job this year (he's a retiree now). He claims that he needs more money for his books (and perhaps, gadgets too?). I agree! So, good luck abah! ;OD
Then my mom pula, told us that she thinks she doesn't wanna cook for us anymore. And when she said that, it means, we are no longer can eat her delicious food! Tsk ;O( Reason? Well, she's pretty sad bcoz she couldn't get to eat her own cookings thou she's the one who cooks. Fyi, she made this statement as she's on a diet now. (Well, I personally not agree with this one, but I will help her more and more in the kitchen next time!)
Ayong just got back from Sydney last 2 weeks. What's new?...she has this new bf of hers! *ahem, ahem* (well, I just know bout them officially dating (^^,") and ohh last 3 days, her stuff were just arrived home and they were 7 big boxes! (and she said that she still got her stuff left at Nik's (her bf :P) LOL! XP Hmmm, that night, I was the one to unpack the boxes (where I volunteered myself, but I got tired coz I hafto unwrap from big to small boxes inside!) As we opened the packages, I could say Ma was the happiest person at that moment. Bcoz one box was meant just for her glass dinerware! She was smiling from ear to ear as she saw the shiny cups, plates, teapot whatever that come out, she kept thanking Ayong for that. Haha. And finally, we come to the last box. Ohh, her 26 pairs of shoes and boots, where luckily I got one pair of those and she got us all a bag each. HAHAHA! *it's okay Ayong, you can always bring more boxes home but after this, will be full of our stuffs, yeahh!!! ;OP
So what about Angah? She is going to buy herself a new car! ha-ha. The salesman come to our house yesterday. The car will be ready by the end of march he said. She even planned on getting her own plate number; which is her own birthdate...RS 1811. (R is Perlis, you wish Angah!) Haha. I don't know whether that is neccessary, but why not? It's her first car anyway. ;O)
Now we move on to my twin. Zirah is not gonna be home this CNY. She's at college and she lives all by herself. Her roomie moved out. We keep on getting her calls lately, asking for not-so-important-but-hafto-answer-Qs. (^^.#) It's all right Zirahh, wait till we come and give you a visit sometime! :P Just study hard and smart!
About the relatives. My aunt is sick. She has this tumor right at the backside of her neck. Operation had been made. But the tumor grows back. And now she feels that all her limbs are numb and weak. ;O| May Allah bless her and may she get well soon! Ameen. As for today, going to kenduri kahwin of my mum's cousin. Obviously gotta wear a baju kurung. ;O)
So all right. Ma's calling. I gotta hear the whisper before I hear the scream. (T-T) Anyway, about the stories of my friends and strangers, I will spare the stories for now. But will, soon enough.
pssst: Last post answer....THEY WERE ALL EXCEPT #3! Haha! You wish la kan when my ma was around. ;O) btw, thanks for giving a damn about it. You guys are truly awesome! ;OD


1 commentary(ies) ;O):
haha. oi, me giving a call just to check on you guys la. it's not fair you guys were all there and did stuff while i wasn't. ceh. nways, i'm alright thanks for asking ;P
Post a Comment