They make me wanna *bleurghhh*!
Not all opportunists are good people.
They love to use people round them and when they are being used, they feel betrayed.
I think I don't wanna waste my time on such people ANYMORE.
Coz I'm furious with them.
Not every time.
Just a lil' bit upset.
whenever I see those faces.
Whatever-kadaver.
I'm not that good either.
But I will try AMAP not to use others.
At least not in a negative way or too much.
*This post is written cause I heard a lot of stories from good people who are close to me
and yeahhh, sometimes they happened to me too ;O|
Well, financially speaking;
1. When we owe ppl's money, remember the debt and pay ASAP.
2. Pay our own food bills. (pay for what you eat)
3. Don't expect people to treat you that often if you don't do much the same, alright?
4. Guys or girls, must have their own savings.
5. Learn to share. It's not about being stingy, but everyone pays their own halves. Be fair.
*I'm pretty sure you guys know about the rules.
But some of us just tend to forget.
It's okay, at least now you know when you read this. :)
I'm saying all these because I really don't understand these people.
Why so furious when you do all that?
I believe when it comes to friends, family; money comes second.
But why making your family/friends/whoever suffers, when we are supposed to ease each other?
I think this thing is really not a biggg deal. It's cool to treat our friends sometimes like; give and take. But hey, if you think your friend has no extra cash, don't make them feel guilty. Try to understand. I think they would love to, but when they have the money alright? :)
So I guess, I'm almost done here. I know there's a lot of things going on my mind. But I don't wanna get carried away by them. ;OD
Btw, sorry opportunists. I don't hate you. But pls, don't be mad when the same things happen to you. XP
...Hmmm, ha-ha! Now thinking of those angry faces making me wanna laugh harddd! ;OP
pssst- I could sense the evil inside of me now. But I don't really care this time. I just have to write them down. These people need to be stopped.
pssst2- Talking about this, reminds me of that swindling story. Ahhh, Kurosagi! (^^,)


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
u make a good point. I totally agree. I hate them too!
but... is not returning ur twin's book included in those kind of ppl??
tell ur twin... I tried... but i keep on forgetting it. i dont want to bring it to class. kesian dia kena pikul balik bilik. and tell her truly deeply sorry!! I will return it ASAP!
Post a Comment