Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is not a scary post; but Life is. ;O|

woooo.
I just read a ghost story that happened at my uni.  
I think it happened recently as the semester begins, I'm not sure. But here's a thing, I won't be writing it all down at my blog. And I am no longer putting the link for you to read the blog, I think some things are best not to be told. My apology to the guy for not asking his permission before. I got disconnected that time, really. So I shall never repeat the same thg happened, ever! *how can I forgot?? tsk!* 

Truthfully, I don't know the guy. I heard about his blog from my sister. Well, he's a senior, and a he's a final year student (no wonder I dont know him, LOL!). I must say, I enjoyed reading it through. Although it was supposed to be scary, I'm glad that he made it funnn and funny for me to read all of it. I re-read it few times, to check the time sequence and all, and finally I got what it was all about. At first, it was like a drama, really. Then there was a twist; seeking revenge, the good people got what they don't deserve and bla bla bla, but one thing, it didn't end in a so-happy ending way. Again, I'm not sure whether it actually end or what. Hopefully, it did.(^^,#)

So, whatever it was, I learned that, yes we can help people, but in a way that won't get us into trouble. It's hard for me to say this cause it's not easy to say NO when it comes to close friends. For me, to be safe, don't handle such serious cases on your own. Get help from those who can actually help; like the family members (thou they aren't supposed to know), therapist or whoever and absolutely to Allah (seek for His guidance) as you help along the way. 

One more thing that I realized, repent to Allah and truly ikhlas about it. Allah is the Most Merciful, may He forgive all our sins and accept our 'ibadah all this while. I've commited so many sins, yes I have, and I'm still searching to feel the true happiness in life and the hereafter. And I do believe that one day, I will get the taste of it. ;O)

So, now friends, let's open our heart to do good deeds more and leave the bad ones behind. For what's done has done and for what's not has not, we still can change for the better before it's too late. I wanna change myself bit by bit and do at least one good deed a day, and I'm serious about this one. ;O] Plus, I'm already 20 and turning to 21 this year for God's sake.

Life is serious right now. I noticed this the last 4 days when I was at home. I know, I've been saying this sooo many fricking times, but this time...life is all about being serious. I mean how serious you wanna live happily in this life. I can't just play around with my life right now and let it be the way it wanna be. It's not right. Ohhh mannn, how tough it is to grow upppp. I wish there is a simpler and happier way! (Maybe we could talk more about this one sometime later).

All right guys, time to go. I'm waiting for my parents and angah to come home actually. But I ended up writing here. Haha. So, later~!

pssst: fyi, before I read the guy's blog, I waited for my dad to come home and made him sit in front of me as I read it. Well, that's what dads do~ I thank you abah! ;O)

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

rajanurhazirah January 30, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

huhu. Life's doing you good i suppose now eh? all the best weh ;D

btw, tolong aa harry... you're soo gonna get some from me. ngeee.