Friday, January 30, 2009

Lack of inspiration, I would say.


(@-@)
My mood is like a yo-yo right now.
It goes up and then it goes down.
Whooosh! Super fast. 
Just like that.
However at some point, the yo-yo stops moving. 
And that's exactly when I start to ...panic.
You think I need something/someone to toss and pull it up?
So what do I do now?
===

hmmmmmm
;OS

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

well, at times like these, I need God. especially so. that one goes beyond needs :-)

FANA COLLECTION January 31, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

That's typical example of a designer/illustrator. To be honest, idea comes from God and He's the one that will inspire you.

Other things that you can do:
1. Do nothing and sleep
2. Take a walk. Indeed you need it
3. And the last option is having Stumble Upon addon on your Firefox and click the Stumble button. You'll find good resources.

That's what I'd do.

RJ January 31, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

@anonymous: thanks for the wise words ;)

@mohdrafie: #1 too many thgs to do, so i just cudnt sit still (will find time for that) #2 yes, yes indeed dah lame xjog :) #3 haha, gotta haf firefox 1st laa
nways, thx buddy :)

ANAS!!! February 2, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

i know wut u can do..

eat and sleep... eat and sleep... eat and sleep

if u do tat im sure tat u will be able to acomplish ur aim to gain weight!

:-)

RJ February 3, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

@anas: is that what u r doing? xgemok pon anas, haha!