Monday, February 02, 2009

Mondays are all I have? LOL, NO.

Oh yeahhh, its a lonnnggg Monday today. Glad it finally ended. I started class early, but I finished late. Doesn't matter, cause tomorrow is HOLI-DAY! wooohooo! *and ohh btw, it's the second day of February. Time sure flies fast. Seriously, I've no good progress report for the last whole week. So, certainly, it's gonna be heaven lotsa things to catch up and do from this week onwards. Bwahahaha...! (and I'm about to go kerayzay (@-@)
===
Truthfully, I usually not ready for Mondays. Since morning, my eyes were sooo droopy and even now they are just hanging like that, that I thought I need two toothpicks to fill in the gaps just to hold the lids steadily. And if they were too heavy, the toothpicks would poke my eyeballs rightaway. Eff-why-eye, that imagination of mine has been keeping me wide awake for all Mondays. I think I need new ones, cause I'm started getting bored of it. 
*thinking mode*
... (1 min)
... (2 mins)
... (another extra 5 mins)
Well, still NO IDEA coming out.
it still works, so I don't mind not to change it now.

So anyways, despite all the blues I had on Mondays, I still think Monday it's a great day to start with. We can't skip to Tues or Wed or Fri without having Monday. Or do you people, have a different start? Like Tues Blues? Fri Chicken? (haha, just kidding about this one!) but I'm sure you can have that. It's pretty up to you. ;O)

So all right peeps. I better leave. I'm too sleepy  now to the extent that I don't care if the toothpicks gonna hurt my eyes. Oh-oh before that, here's a photo of the teddy boys at home taken during last raya. A good one to cheer things up. ;O)

*Henry,Pisang,Boboy,Puteh*
wardrobe: Abah's songkoks XOP

(peeping through the window)
...
GOOD IT'S RAINING!
GOOD NIGHTO!
GOODBYE!

pssst: Sorry the photo seemed a bit blurry, cause it's hard to keep the teds remain sitting you see! ;OP

7 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

mane harry??

RJ February 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

@ACL10: Tido! Haha, so he was being left out.

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

ramai anak!

ANAS!!! February 4, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

pisang buat apekah disitu??

fitt February 6, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

I WANT HENRY!!! =P

rajanurhazirah February 6, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

i miss home.

shit.

RJ February 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

@Dr.Farouk: Haha, yes indeed. :P Eh, DOCTOR? What do you mean?

@anas: haha, psang pon mahu jugaaaa diambil gambarnya!

@fitto: sorry, babe, not for sale~ LOL.

@zirah: haha, i bet u are!