Saturday, February 07, 2009

I don't know what to name this post(!) #2


I'm gonna quit blogging.
Soon maybe. 
Otherwise, I'll open it for invited readers only. 
Is that okay?
Cause I kinda lost my biggest inspiration day by day.
It's been draining me all the way to find it.
I think I'm gonna stop searching.
I'm gonna make a new one.
A good one.
I don't know how, but I'll try.

and btw, to my amazing friends and wonderful strangers who have been following my updates, you guys are totally awesome.

Honestly, I was about to post something terrible yesterday, and yet I couldn't post it. I've got too much of it. So I wanna forget all of it.

But here's a thought; 
...when you wanna fix something so badly, and hoping that someone you think would inspire you but they don't, (not that they couldn't),you feel like giving up. Really. And you know that you can't just simply force people to do so. It's not gonna work that way. Cause if they seriously wanna take part in your life, they would do something about it. 

I'm writing all these not to let down some people
but I just need them to know.
Life is all about sharing. To give and take.
If it's not about that, so what's the big idea of having family or friends?
you might think that I'm mad because I don't get to share things
but it is, when people don't share things with others
I believe not all things should be shared;
 or else the word secret won't exist.
and I don't blame them for not sharing much.
So I just couldn't say it anymore.
and yes, I'm not mad.
I just don't understand.
Pls make me understand.
You've gotta tell.
===

Hmmm, I'm done and I'm done here.
Have a great day!

pssst- Correct me if there is something I've missed. And wait till I come back and write good stuff. 

Thank you. :O)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

FANA COLLECTION February 7, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

This is a guest post if you like. It's long so please bear with it.

There are various reasons why people start and stop blogging, I'll tell you the reason why they start:

1. Fun
Some people would just love to write and feel good about something. You can go on and on writing random blog post because the sky is no limit.

2. Passion
Some other people write it to express their passion about something. For example, photography. They they will write about photography and share their experience.

These are to main reason I would say why people start blogging. And after your blog start being recognized, you will have a follower regardless what technology that they use to follow you, RSS, email or memorizing your URL.

And when recognition is overwhelming, some people bring it forward by monetizing it. It is just an option buy this last point should be the last reason why people blog.

===

Personally, I don't get much recognition online nor I'm a famous designer. But when you have a unique identity, people will remember you. And that what makes you different from others.

Happy blogging!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

[quote]Life is all about sharing. To give and take.[/quote]

life also about sacrificing big things for a small thing and vice versa!

cheer up dude!

gets ur self busied n put +ve thoughts!

ur words really cheer up us the readers!

sapa sokong?

o/o/o/o/o/o/o/
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/
o/o/o/o/o/o/o/o/

see.ive told u!

btw.thx for allowed me to visit ur blog.

p/s:life is to short for us to be happy kn?

RJ February 8, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

@rafie: yah, passion, i shall make that one too. thx rafie, for ur long guest post ( i dont think its long enough XP) i have follower(s) somewhere? wowweee. LOL.

@farouk: haha, farouk ni always in a happy mood laa. Good for you dude :) and thank you for the crowd! nahhh, extravangant amount of gula2 hacks just for you!

athirahassin February 12, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

hai mizah... i like ur thought... i feel the same bfr... but i never gv up.... dont stop blogging....ok?? go go go raju.. KAH KAH KAH...