The day when she came ;O)
Bella came to UTP last week Friday. I made her to come, actually. XP Well, it was our first time meeting since 3 years ago. Haha, but she's always her. Just that this time, she was with someone special, ahem-ahem, Shafiq. They came round 1500, (and so I skipped my class! ;OP) and the weather was super hotttt! As we met, we talked and talked, story-telling, exchanged updates and yes, gossips. Like the old times. Hmm, sweet. |O)
So okay, enough with the words.
Ahha, here are the photos of us during her visit.
We were tired but totally happy. ;O)))
Bella: RM 10 each! So pick her!!
Nola was in dilemma; to buy or not to buy. LOL!
My attempt to feed Bella's nose ;8)
Bella and her clown face with Nola laughing at the back.
us in front of the UTP mosque
we lovvve goofying around!
that's her and hers XO)
me, Bella together with Shafiq
the two of us *outside IRC
I had a blast.
Thanks Nola for your company and the ride :B
and I thank you Bella for coming.
Ohh, and yes to Shafiq, good to meet you buddy! :)
I know I made you come, babe.
So happy when you really did.
"THANK YOU, PLEASE COME AGAIN!"
psst- Now I understand why they put that line at the end of the bills.


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
is that the boyfriend?
haha. bella, way to go ;P
bella dah maju... sweet couple anywy.. ngeeee :)
bellalalala.... ak tak wat fb lg... :P
ahaha.
aku smiling je bace this entry towards the end.haha.good tym kan?
come over to aus plak ok?
both miza+zira
nola:hey,ko pon mane facebook?mane?
oy, bellaku syg
ko ckp mcm bley kumpul duit satu hari pastu pegi the next day eh?
gahaha, unless it's on YOU, i wont mind... not one bit ;-)
nways, me misses you :-(
Post a Comment