Reedeekyules. I'm going green, people.
For the very first time in my life, I sincerely feel that I don't wanna use plastic bags anymore. Yeahh, suddenly my heart turns to green, but lately, I feel really really guilty even just to use the plastic bags to carry the stuff I bought. Eff-why-eye, I've collected (plus minus) 32 plastic bags in just TWO weeks for heaven's sake!!! Huhu. Not so happy about it. ;O( Well, that's because plastics are cheap, and they can be easily produced but unfortunately, they take almost forever to be decomposed. Tough guy! Tsk. Being enthused by this issue, I somehow did some reading here and there. Well, the more I read, the more I become inspired. I should at least try to avoid using them as much as possible.
A part of the collection that I used for my garbage plastics.
Ohh ya, just to inform you guys about the environmental awareness project that I'm involved in; where we are now trying to promote the usage of paperbag in the replacement of plastic bags at my uni and some of the groceries shop nearby. We are still in progress, and I personally feel that those degradeble shopping bags would certainly do better, but as a start, we take the recyclable paperbag as another option. Hmm, for this project, I came up with two designs and here they are! ;O) Hope the project would be a success. Ameen.
Artwork#2&3
Okie cookies peeps. Gotta go crazy. Heh, what I mean is, I gotta finish up all the work as soon as possible. Seeing these designs remind me of the pending tasks. Well, heaps. Tsk(!!!) Also, everything is being postponed. So I got one, two, three...oh-four tests coming up next week! And this week is totally free? What in the world?*ohhhh, me head bingsss! (pingpong! tingtong! dingdong~*) hualalalala! I need lotsa koyoks! (#^^,#)
WELL TO THOSE WHO ARE TOO, HAVING TOUGH TIME;
DON'T YOU GIVE UP
'CAUSE THESE TOO SHALL PASS!
later alligators!
psst: haha, this wallpaper lasts forever i tell you!
my family, my inspiration ;O)



10 commentary(ies) ;O):
GOOD2... save the environment!
but not just plastics bags. One more material that we should avoid using it is the "white coffin". I cant remember nama benda lah tu. The thing we use to pack food in it. Makan kat cafe je. No need to bungkus or bring ur own Tupperware.
GO GREEN..
@anas: ohh
u mean that polystyrene?
yah, agree!
thats why lately, i makan kat cafe je anas
use pinggan, heh :O)
and right now, I dah stop using plastic bags dah
not totally, i wud love to
but just s much s i cud!
:D
why not ask paperme to join?
@blank172: tulah, the more the merrier! ahh, honestly, i do feel worried coz its gonna be lotsa work, plus to publish the magazine lagi, which is waaayyy harder than it seems (me s the 1st timer). eh, btw, u got any idea how to run this magazine stuff, blank?
paperme(melongray) want it soo bad to join SIFE. I'm can't say much. since I'm not the only main power making decision. Why not you bring it up and I'll support :)
BTW to create a mag actually we have to know how to make it at the 1st place. IMO We can't simply create mag because we want to. hurm the decision maker should foreseen this. Since it's decided we have to force to achieve it. Lucky @ utp there are a of talented people. Collaborate with them (they want people know their existence). Divide and conquer this problem.
I would say create a DeviantArt account and look @ there.
waaaa...great efort!
bgus2..
same like me..start to reduce the usage of plastic bags..
hehe..
ps:i;m tagging u..ade tag kat blog yana..sile la tgk..
:)
and I SAY: i ve been doing that for a couple of years lately. i mean the part of not using plastic bags at all - esp when purchasing things - no matter how many they are, i simply put em in my bag :S.
and; i did that not becoz of being GREEN initiatve, bt i dont like carrying them around - prefer them in my back-sack !
now, i realize, i am actually a good person. har har har ;P
p.s. NOW, my pic is an inspiration. wooot ! :P
@amer: haha, i will2. but i think they did some thinking bout it too, but not sure if they really wanna do it. miscommunication laa, whenever i ask, i dont get the answer. (T-T) m such a busybody, i know. haha!
@yana: hoho, saya ditag! >.<
@angah: angah, sila jgn kacau post ini. you and ayong mmg like that. everytime shopping mesti sumbat all stuff in one bag, mls nk bwk byk2 :P
@angah lagi: my inspiration, ur pic? Oh GOD, PUHH-LEASE! I sed it as a whole laaaa! LOL!
okay, okay, the plastic bags... count me in. sure.
uh, is that MOI on that wallpaper?? (0,o) woah. awesome.
otsukare, ne! ;-)
@zirahh: haha, jom recycle. btw yeah, u just like angah, in disbelief state. wakaka!
Post a Comment