Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cook-book; Page#1

Today we cook. And this is my first time to cook nasi lemak. Before that, I called ma and ask her how to cook the rice, and she was laughing at me like always. Cehhh. Only after about one minute laughing, she finally came to the point. As she told me all that, deeeeeeeep inside, I wondered when did I see her preparing those stuff? Seriously, I never wonder how she cooked the rice for nasi lemak, but all I know everything is DONE. My bad. So this holsss or whenever, I don't wanna miss a thing anymore! From how to perah kelapa to tumis the ingredients, well these, I must learn how to. Haha, these thing I need to practise them, obviously not just by seeing kan kan
Heh, I get it. (^^,#)
===
Alrighty, nah, I leave you guys with the photo of our nasi lemak for breakfast this morning. NOTE: This photo is for real. We really cook this one! Hoho, despite the fact that we actually ran out of  some of the main ingredients, yet we still managed to get a great taste out of it. Ohhh yea, to roomie sweetheart,  thanks and kudos for cooking the *hot-sweet-hot*sambal. (Boleh kahwin dah neh ha! Haha! ) XOP 

*Nasi lemak, nasi lemak!...paraparaparap~*

So anyway, gotta get back to the books. Three tests and one lab are not something I should care less about. And even the wallpaper on my desktop (my family photo) was like staring and saying at me to study harder and smarter, as if they could see what I'm doing right now. Uhuh. Which I am now, blog-ging. (^^,"")

psst: Hmmm, olrite, I'm married to the books again, starting from....today. ;O)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

atikah adnan February 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

ahaha...well done rumate! u did well pagi tadi..till sanggup skip kelas mandarin just to cook nasi lemak..hahaha..:P

ehem2,btw...ikan bilis to..looks tempting to me XP.heee

ok2! c`mon2~ study2..reply2 comment pulee~ hiks!

gudluck fer ur test rumate kesayangan!

rugi lah solle tolak ajakan nasi lemak kite..best kan2!~ :)

rajanurhazirah February 28, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

haha. "Mak, mza nak kawen da ni ha" XD

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

haha~
u cooked?
r u okay raj?
hikhikhik

ANAS!!! March 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Saya LAPAR!

nasi lemak satu!