I made my day yesterday :OP
At this moment all I need is a face to punch on. Definitely not a ted. Life had been a rollercoaster last three days. Up, down, right and left. Too many directions yet I still don't know where I'm heading to. Hopefully, hopefully things will turn out good. Well today is Thursday. Yesterday, I really think I should have just bought the damn tix. I know I got test, but the concert was scheduled at night. Cause to be at the concert after all the endless-sleepless-nights, totally terrific! I could say that I've kinda missed that anxious feeling I had during live performances. It's way different from what you've seen or heard from the telly. Not the same ones. Unlike feelings. If and only if there were to be KT Tunstall down the road, I'll make sure meself buy the tix and DEFINITELY GOING! Well, I love her and her music so much(!!!) Blimey~*
But anyways, I've been through yesterday with a blast I guess. It was supposed to be another busy-day, but then I just wanna do nothing. Not nothing-nothing, but nothing-something. Teehee. Okay, so what I did was, I watched fricking 6-teen episodes of American Idol Season 8. Hahhh! There, I've said it. (purposely spelled like that, so it won't look that many :O) Haha-haha! I know I might sound and look pathethic for watching this reality tv program. Since I didn't get to go to the JM's concert, which is...whatever, it did make me feel good thou. :OP I enjoyed, I enjoyed. *take note on Danny Gokey/Jamar people! (these two best of friends rock, I tell you!)
So alright back to busy-ness. I've been dilly-dally my tasks for daysss. Gotta finish them soon. Oh yea, you guys wanna see more pictures? Here, another inspiring and cute one to brighten up your day!
Gallery#4: AWESOME Threesome!
psst: like I said, call me hopeless or whatever, I just love teds. XOP
Aren't they ah-dorable? ;O)



7 commentary(ies) ;O):
mate~~ boboy tu??ehem2...heeee..
LOL
mate, sheesh >.<
diam-diam sudah
XP
k.miza!!! idol is not pathetic!!
i watch almost every episode tau!
haha...ptg ni results for the top 12..
hehehe...
LOL jules LOL
dont get me wrong dear
haha
what i sed that cause i din go to JM's
yeah, watching idol is not pathetic
i enjoyed the show vm :)
*pssst- i'm saying this cause u seem a big fan! XP
somehow, i knew what you two were going on about boboy. haha. cait2. weh, comel dowh mereka bertiga ni!! (T_T)
rajj!
haha, siyes comel dowh you
never know that you have such soft spot for teddies!
XD
nice writing!
wish i have a blog, -sigh-
k.miza~!
tamau la bodek2!
haha..
mau harry.
Post a Comment