Hello world, I'm twenty-one years young as of today.
I feel funny. Can't even stop laughing. It's already March 11. I'm officially a 21 years and a day young. If you ask me, I'm not ready for this age, really. However, I am expecting for the day to come cause I'm waiting to change. Ahh, and it just happened yesterday. ;OP
I had a great momento last night. All the wishes, texts, calls, cakes; everything was a celebration to me. Ohh yes yes, and also the tests! LOL. I'm sooo happy to receive all that and I wanna thank you very much to all of you for the awesome wishes!
*To my other half (they say); ZIRAHHH, Happy 21st! And also to all my good friends whose birthdays are on their way too, have a happy, happy wonderful bithday guys! I hope it's a better future ahead for me this year and I'm gonna work seriously hard for it. Life is good and I wanna feel that, always. ;OD
Hmmmm, alrights, nothing much for me to write today, no words could describe best my feelings right now. But they are all the happy ones, believe me. \(^^,)/ Where's the photo anyway? Haha, this time, I'm gonna let you guys see the goofy side of me. *This photo was meant to be a confidential one which was taken during the SIFE family day in UTP. I might look silly with all the white beard I know, but I totally had a blast that time! Ngeee. ;OB
Gallery#5: of me getting wise and old ;O)
photo creditsss: Zeff
psst- I thank you again for the cool, sweet, warm, and great wishes from my family, schoolmates, UTP-mates, best mates, good friends, and the list goes on. If I could thank each of you personally, I would. But little time is all I have, but just so you know, I'm really really appreciate your precious wishes very much! They do mean a lot. A lot.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
;O)



6 commentary(ies) ;O):
Happy Belated Birthday Raj!
nice picture u got there!
funny one! haha! =))
haha. oy, janggut- SELAMAT HARI JADI! XD
Happy Belated Birthday to you mizah! I lupe yang zira ade kembar, :P
kamu...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
p/s: Ape lagi.. u r now 21. Go register urself as a voter!
I thought I already wished you. Dah bace dah this post. BTW Happy belated birthday:)
@mooshy: yerp2 thx mooshy! :O)
@zirahh: oi oi misai puteh! XP Selamat hari jadi jugaaa!
@fishy: thx! ohh, lupe zra ade kembar? dah lame hidup ke haa muiz? XP
@anas: haha, anas tunggu u jd one of the candidates laa, then br I go register, olrite?
@blank172: LOL. oh no biggy dude, no biggy. thx for reading and the wish. hoho, sudah berusia laa ;OS
Post a Comment