Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Three days late for holidays ;OP

Salam and greetings ;O)

*scream* It's good to be back(!) 
(WARNING: this post is full of text and it might bore you, haha!)

LOL, what an entrance. That's because I just got back from my uni yesterday. Some of you might be wondering what the heaven I was thinking of staying back for 3 days. Hoho, the real reason was beyond my imagination, trust me. It's kinda stupid actually. Hm, it was Friday and I lost track of time. I did not update soon enough for the up-coming mid-sem break in my planner. Weird, but I was so sure it's gonna be next week, well the week which people actually come back from home! Luckily my friends saved me on Friday, else you would see me walking somewhere along the highway on your way back to uni. I swear I would walk back home rather than staying. Hahhh, I just love exaggerating, don't I? I'm kidding about that one. *Certainly, I would call my family to kindly pick me up la kan. Obviousleee :OB 

Gallery #6: my so-called workstation ;OP

So how did I survive for the past three days? Haha, let's start with Friday. The day I realize I made a biggg mistake. That evening, all of my housmates were gone, except me and the other two. But the other one wasn't around till Sunday, so just left me and my other housemate. So that night, I stayed up late and I think it was 3.40 in the morning. The time when the fire alarm rang. Great. Just what I needed. I think the alarm must be triggered by somekind of wind blow or something; just like the other day. I must say I was a bit worried, yeah, who knows something might happen. And so me and my housmate went out to check. Well, the thing was, the bell just couldn't stop ringing, and fortunately nothing bad happened. So we just let it be and back to business. She went sleeping, but I just coudn't. Too high to sleep. I did not like to do my work half-way done, especially when all the great ideas come in. But at some point, I ended up sleeping with the light on and the door unlocked with the alarm finally stopped ringing. Phewww. Thank goodness. So the next day I woke up, it was already Saturday.

Saturday, my housemate went back. Two more nights to go. That day, I didn't do so much work. Except getting calls from my parents and friends. Watching Ugly Betty from the first season to the latest one, I was occupied. Later at night, I went to Jaja's room. We watched this latest episodes of Idol 8. I fell asleep half the way through while watching and yes, I had a sleepover there. No stupid bell ringing of course. I slept in peace ;O)

So Sunday, the day Jaja went back. Still got one night to spend. Saying goodbye to Jaja and I went back to my room. The house was empty. No sound of human being. Ohhh my, I was bored. I turned on some music, singing out loud and yeah, no one cared if I got the lyrics right or how bad I sound. Cause it was just me. ;O) Well, the joy didn't last since I enjoyed duet more than solo. So I decided to read some fictions I borrowed from the library.I was drifted away until the afternoon. Enough with the books, then I started packing for tomorrow. *grinning*

To cut it short, skip the part where I woke up and all. Oh btw, I slept at Tania's. Hehe. Now it was Monday! Finally. The day I went back by train. 2hrs and 45mins from Batu Gajah to KL Sentral, for RM10, are you kidding me? It was a good trip indeed! Anything is good when it comes to home sweet home. 

Now I'm at home. Sitting on the couch, lazying. Ahh, what a day. I know next week I'm gonna be back to UTP, and a lot of tests, assignments waiting. But being with family, and at home definitely revives me. Those three days lagging, I'll make sure I'll make up for that. 

Alrights, I'll post new stuff soon. And I wanna thank my goodmates; Jaja and Tania thanks a lot guys for the warm company. 
Okay, since it's holidays, happy short hols everyone 
...and let's not just bring the books, hm?

pssst: I felt like a foreigner everytime I went to the cafe during hols. 
it's simply bcoz most of the locals went home you see! 
LOL (^^,#)

toodles~*

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

hahaha. lawak gile kayy. org laen sume blk punye awal smpai skip classes but u leh tak tau the mid sem break starts dat sat bt sume org blk on fri laa kan if dorung naek kete ke..haha. soo funny laa raje. btw, i je yg ade dh kt utp nie for 4 days. OMG! gile! haha. bt at least i ade keje yg mendatang selaen melangguk je kt sini.haha. if i were u, i blk fri dah raje! haha! raje raje. ;P

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

haha! rajj, how brilliant la you
no one ever forgets hols lah
and dah lah you ni jenis takut duduk sorg2
haha, i wonder how went through the nights
i doubt u had a great sleep
=P
btw hepi hols!
my hols just ended
=(

RJ March 24, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

@mayo: LOL mayo, its too funny that I cannot afford to laugh! Tulah, no wonder that week mmg sume org heboh psl nk balek. Cisss. Ive shud have known, danggg. btw, you alone @utp?

@kob: haha! shut up laa kob. u haf no idea how stupid it was. but m learning from mistake, thats for sure! hm, u were half right, m not the brave type yg boleh tgl sorg @night but i had great sleepovers!

ohh btw your hols just ended? serves you right. XOP harhar!

tno March 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

dude, camne nk follow? xreti.. haha

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

raja!buat map utk batu gajah train's station?
save!
btw.monday is my 2nd day at house!huuuuu