Friday, March 27, 2009

Going BLACK; not just green ;OB

Quick-me-updates:
Ha-ha. I'm half-relieved. 
I could say I'm almost done with my PNP things.
as I'm pretty sure there'll be some more to come.
Except the homework; they're still otw!
 ;OB
=====
Btw, I can't wait for the Earth Hr moment.
I guess some of us have no idea what it's all about.
So what the heaven this Earth Hour thing actually?

well, here are the clues:
#1 Held on the last Saturday of March every year
#2 The 1st event was held in Sydney, Australia
on Saturday, March 31 2007, @7.30PM (local time)
#3 Starting 2008, other countries like Thailand, Dubai,
 NZ, Canada, UK and more took part in the Earth Hour 
and it eventually becomes a global thing :O)))

so why at night?
well I think that's simply because 
we consume more energy during the night
hoho, the lights, especially
(^^,*)

Well Neyong and Zirah are coming home
so tonight all of us are gonna get back together.
And tomorrow night, hehhh...
Perhaps eating and lauging in the dark XOP
*awesome*

And hopefully-hopefully the whole city
turns BLACKO.
*more awesome*

thou I secretly think it's not gonna be 
a total pitch black
maybe not at all?
*totally not awesome* ;O(

but hey hey
let us do this once
you'll be surprised
on how much you could save the energy
just for ONE fricking HOUR.
Let our Earth have its moment.

So lights off everyone.
*and perhaps other electrical appliances too!

THIS SATURDAY 28 MARCH AT 8.30PM
YOU CAN VOTE EARTH BY SWITCHING OFF YOUR LIGHTS FOR ONE HOUR
-EARTH HOUR-

All right people
now I'm wishing all of you:
Have a great momento
with your family, friends or whoever
ohhh, and just be safe with the candles okay?

psst: LOLS...and all this while I thought only going green can save the nature, but now BLACK does it too?
10 times of awesomeness for that!
>.<

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

atikah adnan March 28, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

WUA~~~
seems like im going to be in the dark alone then! i kat utp da okay? that time la..huhuhu..
u bile balek ha rumate? O_0?.balek2..isk~

rajanurhazirah March 28, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

ohh yea ke?
i balek most probably on Sunday laa mate
balek lambat kan hari tuh, heh
anyway housemate?
>.<

rajanurhazirah April 3, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

dear hamizah a.k.a twinnie,

in case you weren't aware... that was my nick u were using above.

cos one way or another, i can never be YOU after all :)

thank you.