Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I don't know what to name this post #3(!)


*This post may cause dizziness. And if so, you might need your pills beside you. Don't bother to read further if you couldn't get the first line! (^O^#)

Hhaa. Lfie had been so "knid" to me ltelay. 
My lsat psot was wtetrin on Mcrah 27. 
So taht mkeas a taotl nnieeetn dyas wohtiut bgloigng. 
You msut be wnodrieng why am I wiritng tihs way. 
Bucesae I konw taht you all slitl can raed tehm. 
To smilpy put it, I jsut wnana cmpolcitae tgihns hree. 
Hhee. ;OP

Ohh, so slitl isnreteetd? Oaky, oaky, so waht hpaneped for the aosmlt lsat two wekes? Hree is the smuarmy:

Weke 1: (Mcrah 29 to Aripl 4)
It srtetad all good. And yaeh, Hpapy Bletaed Brtiadhy to you Belle. I fgoort waht I wnana wirte for yuor brtiadhy araedly. Hpoe my SMS had racehed you in Alaedide. *fgrein cosresd*

Weke 2: (Aripl 4 to 11)
Hhooho. Mdnaoy, I wnsa't pareperd for the cslas; cusae I was so busy wtih my PNP suftf. So I spikiped cslases and get raedy for tmrorow. Tsk. 
Tudeasy, I was raedy for the day, toltlay; but I edend up not gniog too! Pepahrs, my bairn ddin't get eougnh selep the nghit brofee, so it ddin't fotcinun wlel I gsues. I auaclty got mseylf lkeocd up osudtie my room! I ddin't konw waht has got into me taht tmie. Tgouhh I olny had two cslases taht day, but yaeh, tsohe two I ndeeed to go! To mkae tgihns wsore, I had my Aonlgaue Elcetorcins II lab. The cuicirt was wtih me. Ptiy my lab ptenrar! I cnuold't get in. My srape key had been uesd yadretsey, so fgoort to put it bcak in the sohe. All the hetamusohes had gnoe to cslas. My hnadponhe was isdnie the room, of cruose. I snept my tmie re-btahnig and tdiynig tsohe sohes in the husoe. I mnagaed to get in anuord 3pm. (sgih!) 
Wsednadey, ntohnig sciapel hpaneped, but I got taht FAQs; Waht-hpaneped-to-you-yadretsey?-qunoites, wlel, a lot. 
On Trhudasy, got tihs Cmniumoitcan Smetsys tset #2 gnoig. Cseleras mekatsis stpoetd. (^^,")
Fdiray, cslas as uasul. 
Wekedens; wnet to ptnirnig sohp in the atfreonon wlihe MAKK dnneir at nghit. Hmmm, so tihs was the weke taht had me raeilezd how mcuh haeevn I'm gnona go trhu the weke aetfr.

Weke 2: (Aripl 11 to 18 )
Mdnaoy wnet aghrilt. Tgouhh I had mridanan wiritng tset; I hpoe. Nghit was toltlay ocuceipd wtih metegins and dcusinoisss. 
Tadoy, I'm kdina fere. So I fnilaly get to bolg , and do my rsiovien for the fcirknig two tsets and a pnesretoitan tmrorow(!)
Wsednadey, ohh God, svae my suol. (^=^")
Trhudasy, the mood dnepdes on Wsednadey. 
Fdiray, gtota mvoe on no mtetar waht hpaneped. Wrok, wrok, wrok.
Wekedens; TIEC'09 and insya- Allah my ptneras are cmonig! ;O))) Nxet Mdnaoy is haolidy!
===

So how was the reading going on? Haha, honestly, I couldn't write this way again. I enjoyed writing it 'cause I don't really have to bother about the spellings! But if I continue this typo thing, my head would go upside down. Haha! Maybe once in awhile, I would. Lastly, my biggest apology for not keeping my blog updated for so long and yes, yes this post may drive some of you crazy. Again, I'm sorry for that. 

Ohh and since the internet at my uni is getting better a lot today and may it last forever this way, here's a picture of Harry sleeping all day while me not getting any. pfft. (@=@) yada-yada~*

gallery#7: what a sleepyhead ted I have

Well, I wish I could write more, but I also wish I could skip tomorrow. But nah, tomorrow's gonna come anyway. I gotta prepare meself, definitely. So, I'll stop writing for now. Thanks for coming btw! 

psst: Can't wait for my parents to come this weekend!
so, yoshhh! Let's finish this off, fast!

9 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

harry nie tido lebeh2 laa.

Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

n goooooood luckkkkk for your biggg wednesday!kem slam kat your parents!

Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

boleh bace tapi cm pnt. huhu, otak saye lembab. btw, u really typed that or u used sum kind of software?

RJ April 15, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

@a'ishah: haha! yah, i did spend some time to type all that. maybe not after this la, i was almost dizzy too! (^^,#)

rajanurhazirah April 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

well here's the keyword. as long as you maintain the first and the last letters of a word, you can still read it :D

oho. btw, abt us coming... we'll see abt that. you stay focused!

all the best weh ;D

RJ April 17, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

@zirahh: a ah, u were right. ohh you guys mesti dtg, cuma that saturday i got program, lagi bagus if boleh datang Sun. ;O)

mooshy April 17, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

raj u made me crazy lah
XP
penat tau nk paham kan!

inchemohdfaroukbinmohdsaad April 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

pnesretoitan

haha.lawak la this word.

RJ April 18, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

@mooshy: haha, bagus la, kasi your brain tu bergerak sket la amoi XOP

@farouk: haha, aah la frouak, laawk laa! ;O)