Saturday, April 18, 2009

She wants to sleep. Oh not her, it is me. |O)


You won't feel tired when the happy feelings are all over.
Haha, I feel so positive today.
It's unbelieveable.
Sometimes, the best
thing is not to just
run away from
troubles;
because
they
will keep
coming back.
So face them.
At least you
have tried.
You will 
feel
awesome.
Well,
just
like
I
did.

;O)

..............................................................ZzZytrpmnbvcwefguikZzZ

psst- Oh my God, Oh my God; 
did I just fell asleep?

I'm dreadfully sleepy now.

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

sangcXL3 April 20, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

tido2 raja!
always a happy buzy bee. ;)

RJ April 20, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

@sangcXL3: LOL! yah, i ended up tido mati that night. wakaka. my roomie must have thought i was dead. XOP eh you pon busy kan farouk this whole week? Good luck dude :O)

rajanurhazirah April 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

otsukare!