Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My (plus minus) #100th posts!

How I've just realized that I don't write that many. This blog has been living for about 673 days and I only posted about hundred?
*Laughing XO)

To start with, I had a strange dream last night. It was a long dream indeed. And I think I finally understood what it was all about. So I made mistakes; but I shall never repeat it again. I wish I could be more relaxed and live simply from this day forward. I admit there were times I think I always right. That I did not realize how much pressure I've given to the people around me. Now, I would prove myself that I was once wrong.

Hmm, this year; though I am twenty-one y/y, but I'm still naive about how to live well in life. To have and read books about life, doesn't help me much, since I forgot what I read most of the time. I need to re-read them, I supposed. Haha! ;OB Well, right now, all I think is; to gain that such confidence within myself and never to look back. I dwelled so much about my past. Well I need to remind myself that past is past, and what's done is done. Em!

So now, I'm trying to fit in with the world today and it is only me who can make that happen. I don't care anymore about the good or bad people I've met now, but what's more important is how good am I to people. Nor I don't wanna be bothered about them feeling good about themselves and keep asking things when they already knew it, which sometimes annoyed me, sighhh. And oh about being too worried and whatever negative feelings there is, I won't think anythg that don't matter. Those feelings are not good for the heart anyway. And to some people who just don't get it, hm, I hope they will someday. I'll just stay positive. ;OD

Ahh, it's almost the end of April already(?) Then, final exam is just 2 weeks away(!) This time, let's get serious. Hahh, it really is, critical. Yoshhha! *Gag*

I had a great time last weekend. It was super tiring but super duper inspiring as well. Friends and family gathering are just too awesome. (^^,)

Uhh-uhh. I gotta leave now. So many things I should be doing. Hoho, my head bings lately, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because of the supplement pills, I guess.

*itai~* (#^^,#)

Btw, thanks to my dearest family; for never giving up on me and always, always inspire me to do the bestest in my life. Yes, you guys were right. I was distracted all this while and I feel that it was me who got into my own way! LOL. And, definitely to the good friends who have treated my life as yours, I thank you guys. ;O)))

Good day people! TTFN!

What a great place to escape! Ah laaa~*

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy April 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

go go dear!
u can make it happen
I'm sure you will!
AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOU FINAL!
=)

RJ April 22, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

oh moshi!
thx a lot babe
u've always been around u know, always
thanks ;O)

psst- I have God, watching me :)

sangcXL3 April 22, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

[quote]I don't care anymore about the good or bad people I've met now, but what's more important is how good am I to people.[/quote]

this sentance motivate me la somehow.thx paja!

RJ April 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

@sangcXL3: ohh? >.< haha, well I'm glad u feel that! and thx to you too, for keep coming! ;)

ANAS!!! April 23, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

tats the spirit!!

i wonder when can i get such spirit!
The problem wif me is tat it always fades the next day. Sigh.

And BEST OF LUCK IN UR EXAM!