Saturday, April 25, 2009

'S' for speak(!)

*muttering*
I feel I gotta speak up my mind. I really have to. I talk, and I talk a lot. But those words that come out don't really say what's on my mind. Maybe, maybe, I was too concerned on how others would feel or react and so I just dare not to tell them what actually went wrong. But in reverse, it was just like telling them that they can do that again next time. Ohh, and it's killing -me.

Well, I have issues regarding people who doesn't commit their bestest with what they are supposed to be doing; work. I prefer to call it responsibility here.

So, what kinda stuff that these not-so-responsible people do?
here, I'm listing down what I really think about them.

/one
They are good in giving excuses; and so creative too!

/two
They complaint back when people complaint about their work.

/three
As long as they do their job; the outcome doesn't really matter.

/four
They don't try to fix the problem; they just quit.

/five
They expect others to do the job for them, when it is their job anyway.

well, as I made the list, I wasn't really writing about other people. Some parts of the list, they do say about me. Especially #1. Me, myself, not excluded. I think most of us have our own reasons why we do this, not that, or why we could not do this, but that. I've just come to realize, that in the real world, people doesn't really care what kind of excuses you got there. No matter how true your words seem to be; all they care is whether you got your work done in time and at the same time, they are expecting the good news from you. 

My advice for #2, stop complaining and just do the work. While you are complaining on how bad the situation is, or how unfair thing has been to you, you will become unhappier. All the good vibes have been drained away and you got nothing left. If you really hate your job (maybe you are forced to do it), you should at least give a try to like it. Knowing that you can actually do things that you are not really into, or perhaps because they are too difficult, you just turn yourself into being a versatile person! Things are not so bad, not when you think they are. ;OD

Well, I'm not trying to oppose what I've stated in the list, but have a look at #3. Good thing about these people is that, they meet their deadlines though the work may be just satisfactory. The boss might be happy about them getting their work done before time, but as soon as he finds out, he might be upset about the outcome. Well, this is the part where these not-so-responsible people have to re-do their work and do things twice. I would say, not smart enough. Obviously, they could have done it once when they do it right for the first time. ;OB

Well, #4 had affected me for some time. I'm not complaining here. But I feel that it is somehow connected to the previous, #3. When you have your boss saying that you should improve your work, it doesn't mean that you are not doing a good job. There must be something about it that doesn't meet the criteria and needs to be fixed. You've gotta learn on how to be able to listen to opinions and comments in order to correct things. But don't simply give up and quit just like that. If you do, you're just being...selfish.

So the last point, #5. I don't wish to elaborate more on this. Just keep in mind, please finish off your work and don't leave it half-way. Sneaky. Don't just get credits for it, but really doing it. Pfft.

Seriously, we are not getting any younger since the number keeps on counting up, and yes, for those who are at my age, we are going to be adults with more and more responsibilities to come, anytime soon (where even now, we already are!). Be more responsible and take responsibilities. Experiences are the best thing that you couldn't find elsewhere. Be it good or bad ones, they are equally precious.

LOL. Writing this post has made me feel somewhat old and adult like, really. *pause* Ahha! There it is! Lucky I got a picture to save me. Well, it is a piece of  drawing where I coloured using crayons. (I didn't draw this one, my roomie gave me, she got one for herself too!) Hehe. As you could see, it's undeniable that I'm pretty bad at coloring stuff using those colorful wax sticks. Take a look.

gallery #8: A proof that I'm not Picasso ;OP

All right, it's time to end this post. I know it's weird for me to say this; but have you ever thought, that if you could do small, smaller things now, you surely can do the big, bigger things later

Think about it. ;O)
ta!

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

sangcXL3 April 26, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

raja!bgn2!jgn sleepy masa tido =p

ouh.raja.really la.u r getting matured.ouh~ur words da mcm kaunselor~

sangcXL3 April 26, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

*masa tido
masa jalan
:))

fitt April 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

ouh..nice drawing...

Jack-O April 26, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

mieza.. i really adore ur drawing since childhood lg kot! hoho

keep it up girl.
send my hugs n kisses 2 ziera :))

RJ April 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

@sangcXL3: haha, tulah. got few wrinkles dah weh. haha. Such a long post! and I've just noticed. Haha, too lazy to edit and summarize them.

@fitto: ohh? thanks dear :)

@Jack-O: OMG! hi nik! haha, seriously I never thot it was you my dear! since my childhood? m flattened ;O) but i bet urs pon wud be wonderful :)