Monday, April 27, 2009

Dream on, grey!

I have had these peculiar, strange dreams for four days in a row.
What was that supposed to mean?
I don't know.
In words?
They started out plain; sour & bitter in the middle and the latest, the taste it's kinda sweet.
Timeline; my childhood and somewhere in the future (or not).

LOL. I shall not take them seriously.
Coz they are all just dreams anyway.
BUT
I'm looking forward what I'm gonna dream tonight.
It's like watching TV with your eyes keep shut. (-_-)

So all right dudes and babes
may all your great dreams...come true!
Tata for now~*

pssst- and that explains what my roomy said
about those funny poses I had while I was asleep. 
XOP

11 commentary(ies) ;O):

atikah adnan April 27, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

ish2...

hari pertama : Tido seperti menang oskar (tangak angkat ke atas,sambil berkata BRAVO BRAVO)..haha bravo itu tipulah..tgan angkat atas,sepertu mahu terbang gitu.

hari kedua :Tido seperti aaah..ini bumi aku yang punye (telah menggunakan ruang katil sepenuhnya, harry MIA!)harry mungkin dihempap beliau.isk.

hari ketiga :Tido bunyi krik3..(bunyi perlanggaran badan dan lecture notes! oh bukan2.kertas ORAL MANDARIN)isk.harus tgk kertas itu,,hampir lunyai..ish3..

kesimpulan nye RUMATE SAYA sungguh RESTLESS lately..oh kasihanilah beliau!!

pesanan! mate tido sila basuh kaki! isk

pesanan!! looking forward to watch your sleeping pose tonight!~

Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

haha. oh naddy. take care of her. takut sleepwalking plk nnt

sangcXL3 April 30, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

hehe.raja2!kntoi ur pose!
tak jadi nak coment pasal ur post.tp komen pasal komen la.hehe

Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

haha..that's funny

rajanurhazirah April 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

haha. nadia, that's VERY well said! but i'm sure i have something else in mind. something off. something really off. nyehehe.

nunitez! ;D

RJ May 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

@nadDy: hoho,mate! "well said"! now onwards I can't sleep earlier than you laa. danger! ;OP

@a'ishah: haha, i agree, sleepwalking tuh advance punya level. m almost ther,almost there. :P

@sangcXL3: lol dude! dah lame hidup nampaknya. chett. >.<


@anonymous: ;O) yah, totally.

@zirah: SAY NO MORE. You should come up with the back ups, no the to backfire la. ciss. XP

blank172 May 3, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

OMG. :D

@rajanurhazirah: whats else should we know?

rajanurhazirah May 7, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

that she's a sleep freak. no surprise there i suppose.

ouf.

actually, that depends on what YOU wanna know, sir. i'll try my best not to make it sound made up :)

psst, mza...whats YOUR offer? hehe.

RJ May 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

@amer: haha, for the record, I've killed those who had my sleeping pictures, all were dead. and that should give you a crystal clear what I'm gonna do with those gossipers! *very creepy right?* >,< LOL

@rjhazirah: what about i offer you...a KINSHIP? or maybe a TWINSHIP? how many ships you want anyway? go, say it, say it! XOP

rajanurhazirah May 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

mza. you just FAILED a random test wic was abt me not long ago on fb. hah. there you go!

grey May 17, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

@zirahhh: haha, my bad. who knew you've changed? :OP btw what kinda test was that anyway?