Friday, May 01, 2009

Current-ly. ;O)

The most current things that you don't really have to know about me are:

1 I finished my meals for the last two weeks without fail.*smiling*
2 I skipped my last day of class of the semester yesterday. :OS
3 I got more space on my disk. All the unnecessary files, deleted.
4 I feel attached to God again. ;O)
5 I don't plan my work lately, I just do it.
6 I've decided to try out things I'm not really good at. And I did.
7 I replayed my old tracks. They are just too awesome, never seem old to me.
8 I eat extra-extra veges and fruits every Tues; my attempt to be a total herbivorous for a day.
9 I paid less for my telephone bill last month. *gap*
10 I feel more relaxed but I'm working hard. 
11 I paid extra charges for my late-returning of some kinda storybook that got lotsa weird names in it that I don't wish to remember at all.
12 I have more friends than I have before. *ka-ching!*
13 Two big bottles of rootbeer and one big bottle of ice lemon tea had kept me going for the three heavenly busy weeks before. XOP
14 and as of today, I slept a lot. Haha. And I'm fully charged now. ;OP

Well, I feel much happier and content right now, but I wanna do more. I will keep things running and stop by whenever I could. Again, life is about being and doing. Not just about having and getting. I gotta do more so I will have more and more ;O) And so are you people!

...ahh, and Happy May Day to all labours!

Gotta boost myself. 
Tata guys!
 ;O)

psst-Fix You by Coldplay; reminds me of the best friend I've had. I'm totally in looovvee again with that song. It it wonderfully true to me. And I miss you babe ;O\

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

RS. May 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

pssst. OF COURSE. thanks. harhar

sangcXL3 May 4, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

let me help u plan wht u gonna do aftr ths
:)

things to do after ths-

blanja farouk (unchecked)
blanja sangcXL3(unchecked)
MCD french fries utk sangcXL3 (unchecked)

rajanurhazirah May 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

haha. and yet you just told us the very thing that need not be mentioned. ape la. haish.

btw, harry sgt comel! waa... *mari sini* mari sini*