It's finally final! ;O)
Salam and greeting guys.
FYI, this week is my final examination week.
Seven days spared for study week is never enough for me. (@-@)
Luckily my first paper will be on Thursday, May 14, 2009.
And two papers on Saturday, May 16, 2009.
And again, fourth paper will be on the next week Thursday, May 21, 2009.
And another paper on Saturday, May 23, 2009.
As you can see, the cycle repeats but not for the last one,
well a day earlier, heh, on Wednesday, May 27, 2009.
I hope it's gonna be a wonderful week!
Ohh, btw, here's a peek of my family potrait; (goofy!)
gallery #9: to the parents, family and myself ;O)
Hmm, I need to work super hard and smart.
and I have no reason why I shouldn't get those good grades.
I just have to keep going and going.
and as I speak to myself almost everyday;
*STUDY NOW, PARTY LATER!*
I obviously can't wait for it to finally end.
But I'm hoping that it all end well as well!
Ameen. ;O)
So, married to books, anyone?
Count me in.
psst- GOOD LUCK GUYS!
**Holidays are waiting for us!
(this only applies to those who are NOT going for intern!
yes mate, I'm talking about YOU and THE REST! XOP)
over and out,
-G-


12 commentary(ies) ;O):
All the best! :)
huhu...wuwuuw..intern oh intern..happy hols~ and gudluck Rumate Kesayanganku :D!
@hariry: Oh thank you there! you guys dah start new block ka? btw i've linked u buddy ;O)
@mate:haha, alah mate you pon balek rite this weekend *m in allisson's jealous!* >.<
sem ni=final.gud luk raja n me!
sem depan=final?gud luk raja sorang!
haha
A'ah, dah start new block, and the mid sem test would be tomorrow. :D
aihh, goodluck.
i know its shitty when you know you can do it. bt you failed.
BUT, sabar separuh dari iman.
(very, very, very, very) deeeeeeep in my heart, i pray you re gonna make it.
insyaAllah.
p.s. ok, im playing the big sis role once in awhile...!
@sangcXL3: haha, keji tp xpela la kan, thankssss!
@hariry ariffin: GOOOOOD LUCKKKK!;O)
@rsyazwani: TERIMA KASIH! yerp, will never stop trying! ;OB
Haha. Gudlak raje!!!
@Mimie S: ohh, good luck to Mimie tooo! ;O)
Terasa aku haha. Tak pe intern tak ade exam. haha :D
BTW May 14 means SEE. So u gotta see what u gotta see.
best of luck for u
@blank172: haha! intern tade exam? cisss, just u wait. btw intern tade CUTI XOD. Haha! go go kerja kuat2, nanti mesti belanja! ;OP
@anas: thanks anas!! :OD
Post a Comment