;O(((((((((((((((((((( D-day )))))))))))))))))))O;
WHAT THE WHAT(???)
MY ARTWORK HAD GONE TO SOMEPLACE I DON'T KNOW
YES, ALL OF THEM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. SO I JUST CRIED
i'm SO *messed up right now(!)
MY BIGGEST FEAR HAD FINALLY COME TRUE
ALL THOSE BRILLIANT IDEAS AND DRAFTS;
THAT I WISHED TO PUBLISH THEM ONE DAY
NOW ALL ARE GONE(!!!)
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE THE BLAME
God, pls don't let this happened to me
;O\
oh my, all the makings; are simply COUNTLESS!
I'm still in disbelief
((((DAMNNN))))


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
oh no. that sucks.
gaarrr dont tell me u still have papers to go!!
coz this is a damn BAD down-letter !!
@rsyazwani: yup,it was devastating. a total disaster. why now, why? ;O\
haha. sila skor those 4 credit hours papers please :D
Kena ada backup yeay. I'm thinking of buying new hd (habis duit aku) for backup purpose. The old ext hd macam nk buat problem je. adoi. btw jgn la sedih sgt. It happens to me twice damn. It was about 7 days before sife national competition. ha ha ha. I was hopeless.
@zirahh: haha! sure!
@blank172: yerp dude, still got the hard copy, thou they arent the same. ;O)
Post a Comment