Sunday, May 17, 2009

I don't know what to name this post #4(!)

Strange, but all I wanna eat right here, right now is fresh salad! I have no appetite since yesterday. I just keep drooling whenever I think about those crunchy, juicy, green and colorful veges. I do, I do wanna eat them now. ;O\ They just turned me on(!) 

Good God. ;OB

Ahhh btw, this morning, I let myself to relax a bit more. Watching downloaded movies. I was recommended by a friend (well his name is Bianggg! ;OP) to watch this indonesian movie called; Laskar Pelangi. It was a loooong run (almost two hours), but surprisingly, it failed to bore me. So I gotta admit, that movie was something. I'm not usually wide awake when it comes to watching movies, trust me.

Laskar Pelangi was about the effort of a young teacher whose dream was to give education to the poor kids in a rural area. I was touched. Cause I've always have love for kids. The good, naive, honest kids, they just blow me away. I'm not gonna write a review on that movie, so I courage you guys to watch it. Was the plot genius? Not really, 'cause it was somewhat predictable. But, I'm loving the values in it. It's been awhile since I watch good movies. And as I watched it, my mind kept recalling my childhood; and those don't-worry-be-happy feelings come all over me. The innocent joy I had once, I wish I could have that again.

So all right folks, gotta stop day dreaming, and start hitting and reading the texts. What's the point of buying anyway, if I don't use it right? Haha. And that goes to the library books as well! Pause. Oh my, the due is till tomorrow! (*_*)

Wait, wait. Before you leave, I found something funny today on a blue packaging of teddy biscuits I've just bought. Can you spot something?

Gallery #10: Are they of the same(?) LOL. 
Harry the ted (inset)

psst- I sleep a lot today. Thank you bedbugs for waking me up.
You all can stop biting now. ;O)

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

rajanurhazirah May 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

haha. dang. comel gle harry :((