Saturday, May 23, 2009

Re: START(!)

Halo everyone.
 It's my day two at home.
    I totally feel aweeesooome.
       Despite the 0.001% of interest;
            I think I wanna have a restart.
               so I'm coming back, dear ART!
                     Grinning, smiling, happy-ing! ;O)
Here I attached you some of the macros;

Anyways, meet my sweetest sweets, Baklavaaa!
I'm loving it a lottt these Lebanese sweets.
Just can't get enough.
Luckily ma bought 2 big packets!
*keep munching*

7 commentary(ies) ;O):

fitt May 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

lebanese sweets????

er...

rajanurhazirah May 30, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

haha. manis gle weh. siyes.

grey May 30, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

yah, the baklava. made of nuts, butter, sugar and sweet syrup. someone who have sweet tooth like me wud definitely say that it isnt that sweet. XOP

ANAS!!! June 2, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

manis lah!! but sedap... hehehehehe

rindu nak balik rumah!!! bleh makan makanan sedap2!

♥ aNNa ♥ June 3, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

love the 1st pic! ;))

RJ June 3, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

@anas: haha, i know. but i dont care. btw bile you guys start cuti?

@♥ aN_Na ♥: ohh, halo there! hoho, thank you2. I used my old 3.2M camera, not DSLR. huhu (T=T) tsk.

inchemohdfarouk June 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

isk2.mauuuu..lapaa...mlelehhhh...

raja blajar buat!nnt i mau!