So it wasn't just them. I MADE IT TOO. ;O)
Alhamdulillah, for His Gracious and Guidance.
I finally got my P.
And million thanks, to my wonderful parents, my dear sisters, my roomy, and my supportive friends!
Thanks for all the good prayers, and the money I cost! ;O)
Well, no more dreams about JPJ, or flashback about the driving test.
This worried-sick feeling should just disappear by now.
Now I get to sleep, eat, play and yes, drive happily!
See, never give up. Never ever give up.
Ahh, so now back to my holiday plan.
Earn money, save money and have funnn sometimes.
I don't know what to feel exactly,
but all I know, IT'S FINALLY OVER!
yeah, the hell I feel soooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOD.
I wanna do this once more;
HIP, HIP HOOORAAAY!
Halo beetle. So you're back in the list. ;OP
psst- I couldn't thank these ppl enough who had prayed for my P.
It's just wonderful. THANK YOU.
and to Ma, this P is for you.
(well, P is for present too!)
Happy Birthday, LOVE YOU!



10 commentary(ies) ;O):
congratez beb
haha. woohoo! on the road baby~ :D
@athirah: thanks babe ;O)
@zirahhh: haha, JOM JOM!
wooooooooooooooooooooooo
tahniah!!!!raja leh datang pd drivin!yeah!
weh
i think seriously, ur "twin bond" with zrae is too strong is freaky!!!
i mean not until zrae passed it, u could pass it too. :P
or issit just me being mean??
well anyway you know what did i pray for you?
"Dear God, please grant me a wish, give my sister Mzae a confidence boost, for her life is lately vain. she truly in need of something to lift her up in this life once again, before she lost all the hope. Amin"
... while i took the shower. lol.
(and i even asked mom and dad to double pray for u. damn i deserve cradit :)
anyway, congrates BOTH of you!!
p.s. no, u still not driving my car.
@sangcXL3: haha, thanks dude!
@angah: hoho, tulah. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS. BTW wait till you come back, me and zirahhh akan tampal P kat ur car, ayong's and abah! So kena beli 6! Hoyay!
haha..congrates!!!pasni xyah nk suh 'train amek ko'...huhu
congrats!!!
jom jalan2...
@fitto: haha, THANKS dear!I totally agree. XD
@anas:Thank you2! Mari, mari!
i haven't got mine=(
Post a Comment