Today is Yesterday was Abah's birthday. ;O) Haha, sorry about the no-access going on. Well, I asked my dad about featuring him in my blog for a day. My dad obviously didn't want me to publish his close-up look and I respect that. Hehe. So I gotta find a another photo in replacement of the former one. *Hmm, he did not say anything about other profile pictures, didn't he? Sorry Abah! I just have to. So on my way of digging, they are so so so many potraits and candid photos of him that I wish I could put them. But ah-ha, I decided to place a picture of him where he actually post for me when I asked him to. So here's the pick;
Gallery#11: "Abah! stand still ya!" *snap!*
Anyway, heartiest wishes to the King of our lives
and Happy Father's Day too!
we love you Abah, very, very much. ;O)
psst- He is a very caring, serious and funny man I've ever met.
Well, he's my dad!
;O)))
0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment